What is a Revolution?
Above and beyond any other quad line kite, Revolution kites (aka “Revs”) are truly multi-directional in flight with the ability to fly forward, backward, sideways, adjusting speed, and even stopping on a dime to hover nearly motionless in mid-air… While some maneuvers require a certain wind range, experienced pilots can fly in all conditions from zero wind (indoors) all the way up to nearly 50 miles per hour.
We’ve been Revolutionizing the kiting world since 1988 with the finest quad line kites made for speed, precision, team flying, power/buggy and indoor.
We’re proud to have the largest, friendliest fan base in kiting with active pilot discussions in our forum, master pilot video tutorials, diagrams and resources.
Customize the colors on your very own B-Series PRO or ZEN, our official colorizer makes it a snap.
An essential reference for identifying the different Revolution frames and their ideal applications.
We work with some of the finest kite stores in the industry, find a shop using our retailers list.
- NYM low wind Air-4-ce member with short lines
- Lee sedgwick 1.5 warm colors
- new york minute VS Xtra Vented
- New Masterpiece Art and Artist
- Sedgwick changing LE
- B-Series Pro Vented
- Article about 14 Int Festival Let´s Paint Rosario Sky from Argentina
- B-Series Vented short video
- Sunfest 2014
- B-Series pro windrange
- Total newbie questions. Please help!
- Vertical sleeves - any use??
- Dieppe (Fr) 2014