Rev b series questions
1. Is this what the weight kit looks like? Also how and where would you attach it? I'm assuming close to the bottom leading edge caps correct? I also read that you can use .22 bullet shells to add weight
2. Where is there the most wear and tear on a rev kite? Coming from Dual line kites, the wear and tear would come from the upper spreader which comes in contact with the sail. I just want to see if I should put some tape on the b series as a preventative measure.
3. I have 120 foot lines with the b series, but for kite party rev flys; what length do they use? Should I shorten my lineset? ( i know how to equalize my own set) Or purchase another one? Lastly, how does one measure 85 feet of line as a reference point for building a lineset? Do you use a tennis court to gather measure lines since tennis courts are usually a standard size?
4. I have quite a bit of wrinkles in the sail. Are there ways to smooth them out or should I just leave it be?
Thanks in advance!
c2thewMember Since 21 Mar 2012
Offline Last Active Mar 31 2012 12:26 AM
- Group Forum Member
- Active Posts 7
- Profile Views 1,600
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
c2thew hasn't added any friends yet.