53 replies to this topic

#41 mousieo

mousieo

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:37 PM

(evil monkey - sometimes, watching experienced precision on hard figures can be pure comedy GOLD! Camel backs in particular. And, I say that with the full knowledge that I have reeeeally blown that figure as well over the years. But, I can say with 100% confidence that if you work on them, you will get them right.

I would be there in a heartbeat if I could.. and by the way...

.... I am the infamous * camel back killer*... lmao..
Hey at least I make him laugh.... !

#42 Jay Nunes

Jay Nunes

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:36 AM

I would be there in a heartbeat if I could.. and by the way...

.... I am the infamous * camel back killer*... lmao..
Hey at least I make him laugh.... !

He He He.... Girl you are not Alone... :lol:

I have been heard to say "go Go GOOOOO!!!!..."

Kiting Tampa Bay Web Site

Kitemania

February 7-8 2014 Treasure Island Beach..
The NON_Festival weekend of flying...

#43 TeeCee

TeeCee
  • Forum Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 09:38 AM

Keeping everyone informed...

One quad flyer called me today. Need three more, preferably sooner than later. :-)

#44 newrever

newrever
  • Forum Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

I'm in..............................

Bob

#45 Jay Nunes

Jay Nunes

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:53 AM

I will compete so all we need is one More...

Kitemania

#46 Pat

Pat
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:13 AM

Keeping everyone informed...

One quad flyer called me today. Need three more, preferably sooner than later. :-)

TeeCee, Delaney will attempt to fly in novice precision. Pat

#47 TeeCee

TeeCee
  • Forum Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:55 AM

REGIONALGRAM, REGIONALGRAM, REGIONALGRAM!

For all of you First-Time multiline competitors, Jay Nunes of iQuad will be offering a FREE CLINIC on multiline Competition flying. Y'all need to get in on this; if you've registered for The Deuce, you've registered for the Clinic.

Competitors speak, and MFRSKC listens! Due to what I consider sufficient interest / requests for multiline precision events at The Deuce, I have requested the addition of NMP and OMP to Marc Conklin the EL Commissioner. If he says we've made this change in time, the multiline precision figures are NMP: MI-04 13 14 17 18 20 OMP: MI-02 03 08 15 16 21.

The Prize for the First place winner of NMP is a Revolution 1.5 with a custom Paul Lemasters bridle, donated by Sherri Pigeon.

Admin note;

Sherri Pigeon will be doing the announcing at The Deuce, and she requests that all Competitors provide her with a bio prior to Feb. 28th. Here's the forrmat she'd like;
Information on Delaney Campbell

10 years old.
Sunset Flyers Kite club member
Sponsored by Kitesville USA

Other interests:
She sings in a chorus, swimming.

The Second Annual Mid-Florida Regional Sport Kite Championships (The Deuce) are hosted by the Sunset Flyers Kite Club of Clearwater, Florida and are sponsored by Kitesville in North Redington Shores, Florida, Gone with the Wind in Chico, California, and New Tech Kites of Austin, Texas.

#48 choz06

choz06
  • Forum Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:11 AM

Is there going to be anything going on sunday the 9th? If so i'll stay up the extra day.
Thanks,
Adam
Posted Image
Thou shall fly a REV (11th Commandment)

#49 TeeCee

TeeCee
  • Forum Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:16 AM

Nothing official, Adam. There's regular flying on Sundays over in Treasure Island though...

#50 Jay Nunes

Jay Nunes

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:17 AM

This is AWSOME!!!!..

We have a Multi-Line Precision Event at the MFRSKC!!!!!
It Makes me wanna Dance :mf_party: WOOT WOOT!!

But Please remember..
This is an Experienced Multiline Precision Event.... as there is No Official Novice class "YET"
According to the Registration you will be Credited in the Experienced class for AKA and Eastern league Standings.. So if there are any Experienced Class Fliers attending... They will be Competing with you.. When it pertains to the final Point standings.

I think it is great the Tee Cee has offered to host This Novice Class and give a Special award for this event.. Great Job Buddy...

Best of Luck Novices... I will be there to help you every Step of the Way..

Kitemania

#51 stevepigeon

stevepigeon

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:53 AM

REGIONALGRAM, REGIONALGRAM, REGIONALGRAM!

For all of you First-Time multiline competitors, Jay Nunes of iQuad will be offering a FREE CLINIC on multiline Competition flying. Y'all need to get in on this; if you've registered for The Deuce, you've registered for the Clinic.

Competitors speak, and MFRSKC listens! Due to what I consider sufficient interest / requests for multiline precision events at The Deuce, I have requested the addition of NMP and OMP to Marc Conklin the EL Commissioner. If he says we've made this change in time, the multiline precision figures are NMP: MI-04 13 14 17 18 20 OMP: MI-02 03 08 15 16 21.

The Prize for the First place winner of NMP is a Revolution 1.5 with a custom Paul Lemasters bridle, donated by Sherri Pigeon.

Admin note;

Sherri Pigeon will be doing the announcing at The Deuce, and she requests that all Competitors provide her with a bio prior to Feb. 28th. Here's the forrmat she'd like;
Information on Delaney Campbell

10 years old.
Sunset Flyers Kite club member
Sponsored by Kitesville USA

Other interests:
She sings in a chorus, swimming.

The Second Annual Mid-Florida Regional Sport Kite Championships (The Deuce) are hosted by the Sunset Flyers Kite Club of Clearwater, Florida and are sponsored by Kitesville in North Redington Shores, Florida, Gone with the Wind in Chico, California, and New Tech Kites of Austin, Texas.

I believe that the winner of the percision novice will get the Spirit Quad from New Tech and the winner of the novice ballet will get the Rev 1.5.

Is that correct Tee Cee?

Also your bios can me emailed to Sunsetflyers@msn.com . Bios should contain the following..
Name
Home Town
Kite Club
How long you've been flying
Past Competitions/placement in those competitions
Something intresting about you.

Thanks very much
Sherri
Steve & Sherri

#52 Jay Nunes

Jay Nunes

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:01 AM

I believe that the winner of the percision novice will get the Spirit Quad from New Tech and the winner of the novice ballet will get the Rev 1.5.

Woo Hoo Can I fly in Novice Precision and Ballet... :ani_whistling:

Kitemania

#53 TeeCee

TeeCee
  • Forum Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:10 AM

Being ever-mindful of who's yard I'm playing in here, :kid_smartass: I would judge the Rev to be the more precise of the two kites and therefore more suited to be the NIP prize. You're the donor here though; make the call and we'll roll with it.

#54 stevepigeon

stevepigeon

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:18 AM

Being ever-mindful of who's yard I'm playing in here, :kid_smartass: I would judge the Rev to be the more precise of the two kites and therefore more suited to be the NIP prize. You're the donor here though; make the call and we'll roll with it.

Sounds good to me... I hoping to see some bios start coming in soon.
Steve & Sherri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users