5 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:01 AM

Just getting ready to go to South Padre Island Tx. and just wanted the Family to know that I get there on the 31st and I'd like to see lots of you there to
come out and play with me and iQuad. Also if theres anything I need to bring so you can try it let me know right away.......Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

#2 Felix Mottram

Felix Mottram

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • 2,859 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:24 PM

Just getting ready to go to South Padre Island Tx. and just wanted the Family to know that I get there on the 31st and I'd like to see lots of you there to
come out and play with me and iQuad. Also if theres anything I need to bring so you can try it let me know right away.......Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

Hi Ben,

Are you able to get to Valencia or Berck Plage?

We are hoping that these events will set the pace for events later in the year in Europe!

Best wishes

Felix

#3 AldenMiler

AldenMiler

Bazzer P Wannabe

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:10 PM

Ben D'Antonio, that's pretty close to Carmen Sandiego isn't it?

Where in the world is Ben D'Antonio (a new game coming to a kite store near you soon). :P

-Alden
"Don't go in there!" RC

#4 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 04:40 PM

ben.. my man .. come her to the rev clinic in wildwood or at the ww festivasl in may i hope for you to try out my blast stack .. im sure that once you do youll have something to tell lolly and joe about ha ha ha ha
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#5 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:13 AM

Hello Family and I'm back from S.P.I. in Tx. and we had lots of fun, the wind were pretty strong at time but still there was great fun to be had by all
and I'm sure we've added a few new fliers to the Family and thats what its about for me. So all know I'm sorry about not coming out at night to
play but this old body has gotten sick and I'm just wore out and needed the rest. A special thank you to all the fliers who helped me teach and
a big thank you to iQuad for puttting up with me when I'm sick........ :kid_loved: So Family I'm going to let this thread go for now and tell you
that the folks in South Padre Island now how to treat a flier and to tell Bill and his wife and Guy B. if you ever need me give me a holler....Ben :blue-cool:

#6 Theresa

Theresa

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:23 PM

Hello Family and I'm back from S.P.I. in Tx. and we had lots of fun, the wind were pretty strong at time but still there was great fun to be had by all
and I'm sure we've added a few new fliers to the Family and thats what its about for me. So all know I'm sorry about not coming out at night to
play but this old body has gotten sick and I'm just wore out and needed the rest. A special thank you to all the fliers who helped me teach and
a big thank you to iQuad for puttting up with me when I'm sick........ :kid_loved: So Family I'm going to let this thread go for now and tell you
that the folks in South Padre Island now how to treat a flier and to tell Bill and his wife and Guy B. if you ever need me give me a holler....Ben :blue-cool:

Oooooo...hope you fell better soon! How did you catch what I had just talking on the phone with me? It was that premonition thing you had going, and you caught my bug! Sorry!!!
Todd was just here. He's excited about coming down to play in Ben's World! He's looking forward to putting up ALL your kites. I reminded him to remind you don't forget all those banners too, OK? And then some pictures of Ben's World too, OK? And maybe you can make Todd's World too? :)

Too cool!

Get better!!
Hugs,
T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users