2 replies to this topic

#1 ian4c

ian4c

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:58 AM

This is the first video of my recently purchased Supersonic.

I know there is not a lot of interest in this kite, but, this kite is very addictive!

All credit to my wife Ricci arranged and played the music.

A few weeks ago I had a run in with a Spaniel, it bit my new B Series! so when the dog appeared, I began to get worried! You may hear the owner shouting for the dog!

The late afternoon sky was dramatic laterin the video and gave a good back ground to the Supersonic. Sounds of Sea Gulls, boat masts, and even the London to Penzance train. You may see how the light catches the sail in a beautiful way. On the original, taken with little Ixus 950is, this shows up well, but with heavy compression on You Tube, it's not so good.

I will be interested in your comments. Please have a look.

Ian

#2 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:32 AM

Well,Well,its nice to see someone just flying and messin.Nice vid Ian.Wouldnt be my choice of Music though[i fell asleep :blue-sleepy: , :blushing: :blue_wink: ]or kite.Seems for someone so new you are doin and livin the DREAM ;) WELLDONE SIR.
Its a rev of its own type realy,,and is great fun,but can be flown with more purpose[IS THAT HARD ON YA]
WHO AM I TO SAY ANYWAYS,

Have you read the piece KENT DID ABOUT THE speed series KITES,SUPERB I THOUGHT.It will help you understand the kite a little more Ian.

Thanks Ian,kEEP LIVIN THE DREAM my Freind.

BRIAN...ps,thought that DAMN Dog was going to GETTTCHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
WELLDONE Mrs Speilberg,,,,,good job done

#3 ian4c

ian4c

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:45 AM

Well,Well,its nice to see someone just flying and messin.Nice vid Ian.Wouldnt be my choice of Music though[i fell asleep :blue-sleepy: , :blushing: :blue_wink: ]or kite.Seems for someone so new you are doin and livin the DREAM ;) WELLDONE SIR.
Its a rev of its own type realy,,and is great fun,but can be flown with more purpose[IS THAT HARD ON YA]
WHO AM I TO SAY ANYWAYS,

Have you read the piece KENT DID ABOUT THE speed series KITES,SUPERB I THOUGHT.It will help you understand the kite a little more Ian.

Thanks Ian,kEEP LIVIN THE DREAM my Freind.

BRIAN...ps,thought that DAMN Dog was going to GETTTCHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
WELLDONE Mrs Speilberg,,,,,good job done

Thanks Brian,

About the music, the thing is, it's the wife y'know :blue-music: , she arranged it and is playing it. Got to keep her sweet!

Perhaps you can send me a link re Kent. Not able to find him. Like to see the article.

Ian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users