4 replies to this topic

#1 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 04:42 PM

i got a rev indoor in transit comeing to me it should be here soon its comeing from the west and headin east my queation is how do you goys like flying the indoor and can it be flown outdoors???
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#2 awindofchange

awindofchange

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 09:24 AM

It can be flown outdoors, just watch the wind pretty closely.  Anything over 3 mph winds can be scary - those indoor rods are super light, but not super strong.  I usually fly my indoor outdoors anyways, great kite for those no wind days when nothing else will fly.

#3 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:34 PM

thanks i havent gotten it yet damn snail mail so far i havent heard anything bad about the indoor all good reviews but since this is a rev forem i figures the best results would be here anything else you know on the indoor would be great thanks again

#4 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:38 PM

got my indoor today and what a great kite it just floats along with no effort its much eazier then flying my prizm 3d it will take getting used to because of the light pull im used to heavy pull like on my other revs

#5 Watty

Watty

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:45 AM

i got a rev indoor in transit comeing to me it should be here soon its comeing from the west and headin east my queation is how do you goys like flying the indoor and can it be flown outdoors???

I haven't flown mine indoors yet (sports still in school gym) but when I fly it outside, the tiniest wind makes a HUGE difference. The handeling can be a little touchy outdoors, so be careful.

Spence "Watty" Watson

forumsig-01.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users