2 replies to this topic

#1 Kitelife

Kitelife

Forum Guru

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,934 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:41 AM

Hi guys, just leaving a note to invite all who can, to attend the Tokyo Bay Flight Party in Japan... I'll be in Tokyo for the event, scheduled October 27-28.

Be sure to bring your B-Series kites, and 120' lines... No doubt, we'll be trying to set a new record for Rev mega fly (last count was 43 in Kasai, Japan), so we need your help!

If you're there, be sure to say hello. ;)

John Barresi

johnbarresi.com | kitelife.com | learnkites.com | teamiquad.comkitemap.org
youtube.com/kitelife | facebook.com/kitelifemagazine | KiteLife on Google+

President - American Kitefliers Association

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
(found in a fortune cookie - possibly an Einstein quote)

My full list of kite articles - kitelife.com/author/john-barresi

Please reward posts that are helpful, give positive reputation by clicking on "Like This" button on the right side of each post.

#2 Crazy Drivers

Crazy Drivers
  • Forum Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:39 AM

Dear John !!!!!!

Very good idea !!! of course we'd lioke to attend this event !!!! unwisely we don't have money to travel over there ........ may be you have a solution ......
Anyway..... enjoy your trip over there !!!!!! and send us pictures !!!!!
see you soon !!!!
Damien & fabrice !!!!

Hi guys, just leaving a note to invite all who can, to attend the Tokyo Bay Flight Party in Japan... I'll be in Tokyo for the event, scheduled October 27-28.

Be sure to bring your B-Series kites, and 120' lines... No doubt, we'll be trying to set a new record for Rev mega fly (last count was 43 in Kasai, Japan), so we need your help!

If you're there, be sure to say hello. ;)

#3 Kitelife

Kitelife

Forum Guru

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,934 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:21 AM

Well folks, here I sit at PDX waiting for my flight to Tokyo... I'll be at the Tokyo Bay Flight Party in Japan this weekend, meeting all of our quad brothers on the other side of the Pacific!

I'm really looking forward to this trip, it's been a dream of mine to fly in Japan ever since I started in the early 90's... I'll be participating in individual competition, assisting with workshops, judging team events and adding my kite to the grand total for mega fly attempts.

The biggest known Rev mega fly in history was earlier this year in Kasai, where they flew 43 Revolutions at the same time!

I'll be sure to get as much video and photos as I can during the trip, and bring you a full report for the next issue of Kitelife.

I return on Monday, then leave immediately the next day for our last Red Bull show of the year in Perth, Australia.

Cheers, and thanks for your ongoing support. ;)

John Barresi

johnbarresi.com | kitelife.com | learnkites.com | teamiquad.comkitemap.org
youtube.com/kitelife | facebook.com/kitelifemagazine | KiteLife on Google+

President - American Kitefliers Association

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
(found in a fortune cookie - possibly an Einstein quote)

My full list of kite articles - kitelife.com/author/john-barresi

Please reward posts that are helpful, give positive reputation by clicking on "Like This" button on the right side of each post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users