Photo

Support 2014 TISKC and Enter to Win a Sturdy Designs Impulse!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jardeon

jardeon
  • Forum Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

Congratulations to Stuart McCullough of Virginia, who won this kite!

With the 2014 Treasure Island Sport Kite Championships just under six weeks away, it's time to announce our first raffle/donation opportunity.  Will Sturdy has been kind enough to donate one of his brand new Impulse freestyle kites for our first raffle.  

The winner will get to select which of the stock colors pictured he or she would like (Red, Purple, Green or Blue).  The Impulse is the latest freestyle kite designed by Will, having been extensively tested and flown all up and down the East Coast.  Where the Saber is all business, this is the go-to kite for freestyle trick flying.  

Raffle tickets are just $10 each, with a maximum of 50 being sold this time around.  Individuals can purchase up to 10 tickets, improving your odds to 1:5!  The drawing for the Impulse will be held on December 24th, 2013 (or sooner, if all the tickets go quickly).  Visit the donation page today to enter!

impulse.png

#2 REVflyer

REVflyer

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

if I win Will Sturdy's dualie,..... can someone show me how to do a fade easily and then lock it in?  It's been a long time since I handled anything but OPKs on this two-lined control format <LOL!>

#3 Theresa

Theresa

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

if I win Will Sturdy's dualie,..... can someone show me how to do a fade easily and then lock it in?  It's been a long time since I handled anything but OPKs on this two-lined control format <LOL!>

take a look here:

and here's a list of more: https://www.google.c...art=0&tbs=vid:1

#4 Winged V

Winged V
  • Forum Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yep
If the kite allows I would bet we could figure it out :).

#5 jardeon

jardeon
  • Forum Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:58 AM

I'd be happy to teach you, but it's not like rev flying; you can't just stand in one place, shoulder to shoulder with 50 other people, it requires a little bit of walking  ani_whistling.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users