Buggying with the Revolution Powerblast

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vx_m4rk

vx_m4rk
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Buggying in an offshore wind at Greatstone beach isn't that nice - its gusty which means my normal race kites become a pain to fly - however the Rev on the other hand is great fun, here's a little video I put together from earlier in the year...

#2 West Australian

West Australian

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

Great Vid, Thanks for sharing

B Series Standard, Mid-Vent and Vented In a Hard Case.

Supersonic and 1.5 Ghost SUL too

#3 Dayhiker

Dayhiker

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

One of my kite dreams is to do this.  Got the kite, need the buggy & a wide beach.  A few careful buys, an eight hour drive & it could be me cruising the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

May the forest be with you

"I live back in the woods, you see
A woman & the kids, & the dogs & me"

Bocephus

#4 Murph

Murph

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Nice video!!!

Had the opportunity to experience buggying with my own PB 2-4 and a friends buggy on a beach in Kerry, Ireland last year. Think it must've been my third go on a buggy ever. We had spent the previous day on the beach waiting for rain to stop and then in light winds on a JoJo foil, mostly rolling over my lines, wrapping them up around the rear axle of the buggy (is this the equivalent of the 'walk of shame' but on 3 wheels ...has it got a name!? LOL)

But the next day, moving to another beach with onshore winds of 20mph ...was great to finally get moving at any pace (this time using the Rev), but it has to be said, crusing down the beach in a kite buggy is something every kiter should experience, at least once ...and under the power of a Rev too ...H-E-A-V-E-N !!! 

Chris

#5 tommylurvebus

tommylurvebus

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Excellent  Video!  Love to try this one day   ......... And " Wow" I didn't  know there were any beaches like this on the Kent coast. Looks perfect. I will certainly visit the Garden of England sometime soon. . 

tommy harrison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users