Photo

"Rev Wand" a new addition to company.....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

This is the newest addition to the Rev line up, I bought something similar to this for my "Go

Pro" a while ago and when I put my camera on the thing it just spun around.....ani_wallbash.gif  Being

who we are and what we do I put the problem in front of Joe and Dave and being who they 

are they made me a better one and lighter to.....ani_yahoo.gif So here it is the new "Rev Wand", it is 

60 inches, 5 sections, and made of carbon fiber and really gets the job done at a very cheap

price of $69.00 with the head..... So do you need a stocking stuffer for your "Rev" flier or

for someone that needs to get those hard to get shots, well here it isani_smoke.gif , just an American

made product from some good old boys out in the hills of Poway Ca.. You got to love this

job....... Benani_yahoo.gif ani_yahoo.gif ani_yahoo.gif 

Thanks Joe and Dave

Attached Thumbnails

• RevWand1.JPG
  • RevWand2.JPG
  • RevWand3.JPG

#2 awindofchange

awindofchange

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

That is totally awesome!!!  We need to talk Ben. :)

#3 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

The new heads came in today, now I'm happy........ Ben 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3472.JPG
  • IMG_3473.jpg

#4 Murph

Murph

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:09 AM

Nice one Ben! I dare say ...using the go-pro, its a feather weight, its fish eye lens, really make it a viable combination with the 'Wand'.

Actually tried something kinda along those lines ...when I had that spark of inspiration at Portsmouth kite festival. Only thing, my camera (Zi8), has quite a tight angled lens so it was necessary to use all three SLE rods connected up (Rev PB 2-4) to get sufficient distance between the camera and the kiters below. So it was me holding the SLE with the camera on the other end, something like a boom mike ...trying to hold it steady enough to get some usable shots. Its surprising how quick, a 3.8oz (110g) camera on the end of a 10-foot carbon pole, can start to feel like ton weight LOL

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users