4 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

For some reason I forgot about having these three kites big_bangin.gif , so with that said I'm have a

"Ben Sale" I'm will to sell any of the three for $100.00 off and free shipping if your in the

USA and as always I'll frame them how ever you want......prop.gif  So I have two Randy Tom's

which are normally $600.00 and I'll let either go for $500.00 and I have one of my buddies 

Ron Bohart's which are normally $700.00 going for $600.00, I figure with Christmas right

around the corner I'd just go crazy.....crazy.gif  Being this is a "Ben Sale" I'll wrap a t shirt around

it all as my gift to you.....g.gif  So if you were on the fence come on down and make that kite

statement to the world..... Bens gone crazy again......doh.gif cup_3rd.gif cup_3rd.gif  Ben 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3442.JPG
  • IMG_3443.JPG
  • IMG_3446.JPG

#2 bbailey49

bbailey49

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

We're it not for the spector of a furlough hanging over my head like the sword of Damacles, I'd be all over that Ron Bohart. Such a beautiful kite.
...ready to fly at a moment's notice

#3 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

We're it not for the spector of a furlough hanging over my head like the sword of Damacles, I'd be all over that Ron Bohart. Such a beautiful kite.

I understand and really have no words other than it is a beautiful kite........ Ben cat_luv.gif cat_luv.gif ani_whistling.gif 

#4 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

One Randy Tom down, two kites left..... Ben ani_victory.gif ani_victory.gif ani_victory.gif 

#5 MGower

MGower
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

okay i'm in for the tiger/zebra  will go well with my lion/zebra masterpiece is there any more in the series i should be saving up for? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users