Hi from the UK.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Guzzi rider

Guzzi rider
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

Sorry for not being around lately guys and gals, but the sudden and unexpected death of my stepdad has meant I've not been flying at all. It's amazing how much paperwork , stress and general family discord has been generated. I thank you for all the hints and tips you've supplied and have been checking out the links you have given me. Things are slowly returning to normal so hope to get out flying soon as I need to de-stress and I can't think of a better (chemical free) way of de-stressing than kite flying. Thanks again . .
Steve Bradley.

#22 Stone in Shoe Bob

Stone in Shoe Bob

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss, I know how sometimes life can get in the way, I've had a bit of the brown stuff in my life lately and had to take a bit of a sebatical.

Thanks for getting back to us though, some of us were talking about you on Dunstable Downs Sunday and were wondering why you had gone quiet, Rev flying is not for everyone and that's fine, but it can be a bit frustrating when newbies just disappear without a trace.

Welcome back and enjoy the journey.
Stone in Shoe Bob

It's Good to Share the Joy.

#23 oapbillf

oapbillf

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

We have a new Rev flier on the Downs, Mark, not a member yet but I keep nagging him, and after only a couple of weekends

his skill set has improved with a few tips from the rest of us!

I just noticed that Mark is a member known as " marki " but has not posted yet !

Welcome to the Forum and welcome to the Darkside !  ani_yahoo.gif

Who,s the lucky one to live on the doorstep of Dunstable Downs, it makes us green with envy!

Bill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users