Photo

Manuals needed for Power Blast 2-4 and 4-8

Best Answer Bmwbob, 18 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

The manual is on its way to you, sent regular snail mail.  The manual consists of 3-4 pages and is not much.  I hope it helps you with what you are looking for.  The DVD is much more informative than the manual.

Glad you got that bad-boy back up in the air and that it is working good for you.  Let us know how you get along with your buggy! :)

Yeah, if I could get some decent, consistent wind the learning curve would zip along faster.
Today's flight had me trying to hover the 2-4 in wind that was up and down.
NO hover. When the wind came up, the kite went up, then the wind would quit and it would land. :-(
Other than that, it seems to be doing at least as good as I am! :-) I'm starting to get a feeling for the point where the power comes on and off.
Standby for a possible order for a Blokart. I finally made contact with some Florida kart era, though it may be JIBE before I actually get to sail one.
Bob Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Sorry to know about hearing loss, must make it very difficult! Was simply asking a question to see if you had used that feature!! No intent of any harm meant!!

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#22 Bmwbob

Bmwbob

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

No harm, no foul. My skin is not thin in the area of my hearing issue. It's something I deal with, as you must have to deal with the leftovers from your excursion from perfect health. With all of the benefit that email is to those of us who live in a quieter world, it does have its drawbacks. Lacking the facial expressions, tone of voice and other body language cues that in-person communication offers, it's easy to misinterpret the motives and agendas of those with whom we are communicating. Further exacerbating the dilemma are the factors of no personal relationship knowledge of many we talk with, which triggers a too common tendency to suspect the motives of strangers, and, unfortunately, the existence of "trolls". Trolls delight in nothing so much as fomenting discord among once tightly knit special interest groups, posing as would-be participants, using Google to pick up just enough of the "shop talk" of the group to appear as one with some knowledge and active interest in the core discipline of the group. Truly dedicated trolls may even go so far as to show up at an organized event of the group (using some name different from their online persona) and buy a T-shirt emblazoned with a product manufacturers logo to affect a disguise. While in any group there will be actual participants that are,by their nature, persons who find interaction with others bothersome, TRUE trolls will not commit significant finances, time, or effort to the pursuit of excellence in the group's chosen area of interest. So, as one who, with crimson cheeks, has, too many times had to sweep up the crushed remains of treasured momentos knocked from the mantles of conversation by my unseen arm gestures, let me say that I take NO offense at your suggestion to use the telephone to contact Kent. In fact, it seems that there IS some technical issue that has prevented him from receiving at least three emails from me. END OF GROUP SESSION. Will all the attendees kindly deposit 5 cents in the coffee can on the table by the exit? Thank you for your kind attention! :-) Bob

#23 awindofchange

awindofchange

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

LOL - Bob, you crack me up. :)  I will leave 5 cents in the can. :)

I did see your post on the short lines but didn't have time to respond to it.  It has been quite busy here lately (thats a good thing!  Now I might be able to pay for some of my Rev's).

#24 Bmwbob

Bmwbob

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Kent, I am envious! As was once said ( author unknown) :" Do the thing you love and you'll never WORK a day in your life." May your quiver overflow with flying Bow Ties! :-) No hurry... Your advice is good enough to wait for! ( Yes! I HATED English class!) Bob

#25 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

I'd put the nickel in the can if you're gonna buy more Revs with the money!!! ani_giveup.gif  ani_idea.gif

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#26 Bmwbob

Bmwbob

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

LOL - Bob, you crack me up. :)  I will leave 5 cents in the can. :)

I did see your post on the short lines but didn't have time to respond to it.  It has been quite busy here lately (thats a good thing!  Now I might be able to pay for some of my Rev's).

Kent,
I did see your response on the line length issue.
It looks like short lines are a way for a novice to get into trouble quicker!
Guess I will stick with the 100 footers for a while.
Thanks!
Bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users