13 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

What a year, I've had to battle heath concerns, slow kite sales, some very mean people, and as I venture in to the end
of the year I have to say "this years worn me down".......Posted Image The good thing is everything is in place for a good 2013
and with the celebrations of "25 Years of Flight" for Revolution Kites all over the world I am still holding on to my
drive.......Posted Image This jobs not easy cause I put alot of miles on an old body with some broken parts in it.....Posted Image The good
thing of all of this is all of you, my "Family", no matter where I go there's always one of you to help me in your own
way and for that I'm very thankful....... You put up with my insane moods, my crazy ideas, and my thirst for a damn
good cup of coffeePosted Image, so thats where I'm at, I'm "THANKFUL", not so much for anything you
can hold in your hand but all of you giving a bit of yourselves each day that I keep in my heart always...... Thanks
"Family" and "God Bless" you all and my last bit of advise is remain thankful cause no one gets out of this life alive......
Ben

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_8393.jpg
  • P1040312.JPG
  • 304000_288259261198404_209125412445123_1104500_801029617_n.jpg
  • KTB_TI_10-21-12_1186.jpeg

#2 mbro

mbro

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Thanks to you Ben,for all you do :)src="http://www.revkites....ult/smile.gif"> God Bless and Happy Thankgiving
Michael
"But now, we are free. We are up; we are off..."

#3 awindofchange

awindofchange

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

I am thankful for you too Ben, for all you do for the kiting community. I am also thankful for Revolution for making a wonderful product, standing behind that product and also for protecting U.S. jobs by not shipping that product overseas just to make a quick buck.

You are family, and I am proud to be associated with all of you. :)

#4 Mike

Mike

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

And I'm thankful for you Ben! Happy Thanksgiving!
Mike Kory:
Posted Image and Posted Image

#5 Jynx

Jynx

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Location:West Allis (Milwaukee) WI ...and... New Smyrna Beach FL winters

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Ben, you may have a few rusty parts BUT that heart of yours is true and caring as always! Coffee or no coffee, inside that thick layer of pseudo-hard-guy is a warm, gooey, and delicious marshmallow filling! You can't fool any of us! ...You'll always be my Twinkie!

Happy Thanksgiving to you (as well as the entire kiting family)... Remember you ARE what you EAT! Posted Image

LOVE Ya! Posted Image

"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power,

then there will be peace"

Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#6 kellykelly

kellykelly

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

We are very thankful to have you in our lives!
Thank you for all your support and help with KiteOberFest!
Our door is always open to you and we have great beaches to fly on!
Happy Thanksgiving Ben!!!

Kelly

Kiting Tampa Bay Kite Club
If you plan on Coming to the Tampa Bay Area. We would love to Fly with you..

Check out Kiting Tampa Bay Web site!
Learn more about our club, events and Lots of great kite links.

Just Friends Flying Kites 

Kite Mania South - 2014 Treasure Island Beach! 

#7 KYT ADIK

KYT ADIK

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

We are all so Thankful for you Ben! Thank you for all that you do and have done for all of us. Posted Image

Looking forward to flying with you some time real soon!!!

Starna*

Kiting Tampa Bay

Treasure Island Kite Festival & Sport Kite Competition<br style="background-color: rgb(238, 243, 248);">January 19-20 2013

#8 Aerochic

Aerochic

Revadelic

• Forum Member
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

I am thankful for you too Ben, for all you do for the kiting community. I am also thankful for Revolution for making a wonderful product, standing behind that product and also for protecting U.S. jobs by not shipping that product overseas just to make a quick buck. You are family, and I am proud to be associated with all of you. Posted Image

I couldn't agree with Kent more! Most of all I am Very Thankful to have you and the rest of our Kiting Family in my life. You all keep me sane, whether I get to see you often or not! :throb:

Better Living Through Rev Flying...

Rev Themed Ts & Goodies: http://www.zazzle.co...ckarts/clothing
Aerostakes: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeshockArts
Rev Galleries: http://www.revkites....=user&user=1408
Flickr Pics: http://www.flickr.co...s/16896184@N05/

#9 MtnFlyer

MtnFlyer
  • Forum Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

I am thankful for you too Ben, for all you do for the kiting community. I am also thankful for Revolution for making a wonderful product, standing behind that product and also for protecting U.S. jobs by not shipping that product overseas just to make a quick buck.

You are family, and I am proud to be associated with all of you. Posted Image

Kent said it pretty darn well, Ben.

As one so far removed from kiting opportunities, I appreciate the spirit and "family" you and the rest of your cohorts at Rev have and continue to generate. You've kept the spirit alive in me through the "off" times, and my wallet empty. Way to go! Posted Image Posted Image

Take a breath. Raise your glass. You've earned it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and to everyone on the forum.
Bob

#10 SparkieRob

SparkieRob

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

We don't have thanksgiving in Australia, so I mightn't have a full grip on it...
... I am thankful to everyone who has taken this newbie in and made me feel like part of "the family". You guys are all true blue in my books.

Think the future of the rev family is going to be bright....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353546618.997347.jpg

Tapatalk for iPhone.

"Inbetween heaven and earth, there are kites."

#11 skip0911

skip0911
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Ben,

If not for the time you spent with my son and I at the Great Lakes Kite Festival this year, we would never have had the opportunity to be introduced to the Revolution experience. Of all the big name people there, John B. and many others, you took the time to speak with us and actually showed my son how to fly your kite ( now I know it was one of the masterpiece models) as a trainer!. I was so impressed that I told you then " Revolution had a new customer ". Since that meeting I have purchased six of your kites, std "b"s, mid, and full vent"B"s, Rev1, the Zen. In addition, I have had the opportunity to visit your facility in California and meet the Revolution family. I can't say enough of the hospilitality shown to me during the visit. Lolly and all were great. I also learned that Revolution Skateboards were produced by your company some time ago. Talk about coincidence, my son rode your boards exclusively growing up. Of all the Revolution boards we purchased, he still has his first one in his room. Funny thing was after Grand Haven, my son and I talked many times about the Revolution name and logo as we had seen them before, we never put the two together.During my plant visit, I saw the board molds and asked Lolly about them, unbelievable, going back to the same great company for a different product this many years later.

So Ben, on behalf of my family, thank you and the Revolution family, for the outstanding job you do every day, promoting the sport, producing great products, and providing the utmost in customer service.

My family now has a new hobby we enjoy together.

Very best regards, and again, THANK YOU

Skip M.,
SW Michigan

#12 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Hey baby...

THANK YOU for ALL that you do and for all that you've done for Revolution and their awesome kites!!!! Kent and Jynx said it perfectly.

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Rev Family.
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#13 Jay Nunes

Jay Nunes

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Ben,

You old Salty Bastard...Posted Image You know everybody Loves you... Even all of us here at Kiting Tampa Bay...Posted Image

The Kiting world and Revolution would not be what it is today without you.. Thanks... You RockPosted Image

Kiting Tampa Bay Web Site

Kitemania

February 7-8 2014 Treasure Island Beach..
The NON_Festival weekend of flying...

#14 kitefantex

kitefantex

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

My thanks go out to you Ben for sharing your life with us. I always look forward to seeing you. And that was four times this year.

Thanks again Ben.

Gumby

Kitefantex aka Gumby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users