5 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Feels like forever I've been stuck in the office, but I've been being good so I get to come
out and play.......Posted Image So with that said I have all kinds of special deals in my kite bag so
just ask cause you never know what I have that's gathering dust...... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• 535120_195755497210980_149826748470522_313920_1941472683_n.jpg

#2 Watty

Watty

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Feels like forever I've been stuck in the office, but I've been being good so I get to come
out and play.......Posted Image So with that said I have all kinds of special deals in my kite bag so
just ask cause you never know what I have that's gathering dust...... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

See you there!

Spence "Watty" Watson

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Kitelife

Kitelife

Forum Guru

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Ditto, we'll be out for most of Friday if weather is fair, and all of the weekend. :)

John Barresi

johnbarresi.com | kitelife.com | learnkites.com | teamiquad.comkitemap.org
youtube.com/kitelife | facebook.com/kitelifemagazine | KiteLife on Google+

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
(found in a fortune cookie - possibly an Einstein quote)

My full list of kite articles - kitelife.com/author/john-barresi

Please reward posts that are helpful, give positive reputation by clicking on "Like This" button on the right side of each post.

#4 Theresa

Theresa

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

Have a safe trip you three! And have fun at Berkeley!!

#5 Guest_goodjob_*

Guest_goodjob_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

Ben, I was hoping you would say that... I will reintroduce myself sometime Saturday morning. You gave me my first hands-on experience with a Rev last year at the Berkeley festival, and it has been on my mind ever since. The last time I was in San Diego, I almost tried to look you folks up . San Diego is home for me, but Silicon Valley is where I live and work. Anyway, it will be nice to get more pointers from you, and take a look at your "special deals"!

Thomas

#6 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

Well better late than never got home from Berkley last night but was just to busy to update....Posted Image Well what a great
trip and my good friend Tony Jetland brought over my old traveling companion Dr. Moody and what a great thing to
have him back, see he's been in grad school brushing up on things, the bad thing is on his first day back I caught
him in the hotel and lets just say he was impaired and on the internet.........Posted Image The good thing is he's back and we
will keep each other in line.....Posted Image Berkley was as always a blast and I got to see old friends and make some new
ones for sure, also thanks Tony for taking care of Dr. Moody and getting him home and his son Bengamin who
is a true American hero in my books....... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• P1030670.JPG
  • P1030679.JPG
  • P1030695.JPG
  • P1030707.JPG
  • P1030730.JPG
  • P1030732.JPG
  • P1030745.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users