wich rev

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hans Saul

Hans Saul
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

hi,my name is Hans ,im in Regina Saskatchewan,i have been flying a Quantum by Prizm for about a year that i got at the Windscape festival in Swiftcurent.
i plan to go to it again this year,,June 23 rd.
a few questions,,,should i get 1 there ? wich one?should i get 1 online,,or a used 1 if anyone near Regina has 1?

ty

#2 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

If I could, I'd try to talk with Bart and maybe try some of his stuff first!! Then you'd make a more informed decision about what you do/don't need for your local conditions!!

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#3 bartman

bartman

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hi Ty,

I'm in Swift Current and will be at Windscape both days.

The Rev flyers hang out at the far south of the field so right past the tents and other displays in the "Multi-line" field. Come and hang out there.

You can fly my kites and I'm sure there will be others who will also let you give theirs a go before you spend any money. My friend Paul has two kites for sale - a very nice set really for the price of one new kite. If you want new the guy to see is Mike at Great Canadian Kite Company. He'll also be there, but usually he doesn't set up shop. He may have one or two with him. You can Google his company it is in Taber Alberta.

Another friend won the silent auction last year and ended up with a nice 1.5 that he has never flown. He may also be interested in selling it. It came with a line set and handles if I remember correctly.

I don't know of any other Rev flyers in Regina. The one guy I did know moved to Vancouver Island. A couple guys here own Revs, but they never fly them or fly very little.

By the end of the day you should have a good idea what you want to buy if you get hooked.

Bart

#4 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:42 AM

Thanks Bart, I knew you'd answer the call!! Posted Image

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users