Hey! it's here!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Oxygenz

Oxygenz
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

(made an error on the title, sorry for my english mistake... it's there is better)

Hi everyone! Nothing more than some happiness to share.

Back to home, long triangular box waiting me on the dinner table!!! It can only be my kite!!... You know the feeling of seeing a box, great feeling... just knowing all the fun packed in :blue_wink:

It's not only my kite, it's my first kite... since the color i wanted wasn't available, they cooked me an orange-burned/black rev-B (i think it's the new gold...) I'm really happy for my color choice, really worth the wait.

My Rev-B is a mid-vent, i know some said that a standard maybe a better idea but i also read here that some used there mid-vent more. I came to this choice cause here where i live, it's windy and rarely light wind. So i think i made a good choice with the mid-vent.

I will post some pics of my rev-B... i know that you've already seen kites but you never see mine :P

Hope i'll be behind my handles next week-end!!

The beginning of a new funny adventure await me B)

Francis

#2 SparkieRob

SparkieRob

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

One of the best feelings, opening up the box of your new kite!

"Inbetween heaven and earth, there are kites."

#3 B-13

B-13

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

Hey Francis :)

Congrats for the kite and now WARM Welcome to the Dark Side ;)

Here mail services apart DHL, UPS, FEDEX, etc will not deliver to your door if the package is large and require you to pick it up at the post.
Each kite i have been collecting, whether my Revs or any duals, i could not wait to get home to see them lol
As soon as i get into the car, they were out of the box/tubes and the perfume of the new crispy ripstop sails LOL

I even tried getting a Rev assembled one day and then realized i was in the car hahahaha

So i understand the happiness you are talking about.

Have great fun and remember....thing just got started for you and your credit card lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users