Rev Prices?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Andy L

Andy L
  • Forum Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:37 AM

I am not sure what misunderstandings there may have been but of course Kiteworld are able to obtain any Revolution Kites that
are currently available.

We have all colours of the B series in both standard and vented on order plus what stocks at the wharehouse.

There is a yellow standard B series that was a cancelled order from europe now available if Andy is still looking.

The trucks have just finished being unloaded from the Dunstable Downs Kite Festival so all the stock should be back.

I must say this was our first visit to the Dunstable Festival and really enjoyed the day and great location. Michael was very impressed
with the guys from the Revolution pairs team and if all goes well with the National Trust it should be able to turn into a 2 day event
from next year.

Oh and hopefully we are still the "people to see" for Revs in the UK

Dave M
Kiteworld

I got my rev 1.5B vented in the end (in red) from kiteworld. I have bought all 7 of my kites from kiteworld and they are and always will be the number one UK kite seller. Not only are their prices unbeatable but the level of service from steve is unparalell, he is such a friendly and helpful guy.

#22 Fraser

Fraser

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:43 AM

After the service I've received from Steve, Dave, I wouldn't go anywhere else. All power to ya. :sign_kitelife:

#23 Stone in Shoe Bob

Stone in Shoe Bob

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:39 PM

Hi Dave

I don't know what's going on but I get the impression you think I'm having a pop at kiteworld. Far from it I am a great supporter all my revs have come from them (apart from a used Rev 1 bought on Ebay).

I am not sure what misunderstandings there may have been but of course Kiteworld are able to obtain any Revolution Kites that
are currently available.

Checkout the kiteworld website I think it needs an update you are quoting 3 colour options for the b Series the rev site is offering 5.
Stone in Shoe Bob

It's Good to Share the Joy.

#24 Andy L

Andy L
  • Forum Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:22 AM

I emailed steve (kiteworld) earlier in the week and he said that they will have a delivery of all colours of the b-series this week. I generally do all my orders over the phone with steve, that way you know in advance what stock is available and what deliveries they will be getting. They also sell more spare parts than are listed on their site.

#25 Stone in Shoe Bob

Stone in Shoe Bob

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:57 AM

After the service I've received from Steve, Dave, I wouldn't go anywhere else. All power to ya.

And

I generally do all my orders over the phone with steve, that way you know in advance what stock is available and what deliveries they will be getting.

My sentiments - Exactly.
Stone in Shoe Bob

It's Good to Share the Joy.

#26 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:16 AM

The trucks have just finished being unloaded from the Dunstable Downs Kite Festival so all the stock should be back.
I must say this was our first visit to the Dunstable Festival and really enjoyed the day and great location. Michael was very impressed
with the guys from the Revolution pairs team and if all goes well with the National Trust it should be able to turn into a 2 day event
from next year.

Dave M
Kiteworld

Thanks Dave it was fun :blue-grin:
GARY

Posted Image

#27 Dave M

Dave M

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:05 AM

And

My sentiments - Exactly.

Just glad to see everyone is happy with the service from Kiteworld :) :)

The website will be updated to include the latest B series colour choices
as soon as the shipment arrives in the UK.

Dave M
Kiteworld

#28 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:18 AM

Steve is very good on all things kite.

TOP MAN,1ST CLASS SERVICE

BRIAN...