Cervia 2012

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 KaoS

KaoS
  • Forum Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Taxi to the station in Cervia this morning was at 10am, the booking office at the station was open. It was closed when the train arrived... First train was late so a bit of a scramble to make the connection at Ravenna. In Bolgna there was heavy rain on the way to the airport and then the plane was late loading but made up time due to following winds back to the UK. At London Bridge the rain arrived again but we only had a 30m run to the taxi for the last leg to London Fields...

Work in the morning then off to Weymouth on Saturday ;-)

Felix

An awesome time was had in Cervia with the Decs, Team 4 Fun, Carl Robertshaw and Stephen Versteegh. Great 12 kite team fly on the weekend with awesome calling from Ashley.

Thanks for the probationary license guys, I look forward to the next time!
Kevin Sanders

Willunga, South Australia

#22 Felix Mottram

Felix Mottram

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

An awesome time was had in Cervia with the Decs, Team 4 Fun, Carl Robertshaw and Stephen Versteegh. Great 12 kite team fly on the weekend with awesome calling from Ashley.

Thanks for the probationary license guys, I look forward to the next time!

Hi Kevin,

It was great having you join in the 12 kite team. Thank you for your contribution and we will look forward to the next time as well.

Felix

#23 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Really made me mad that I was not able to make it over this year cause I heard from some
friends it was really good..... Ben Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users