Photo
- - - - -

South Padre and it's going to be good....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

You know I ended up stuck last year cause I could'nt get in to South Padre last year so I missed itPosted Image,
this is a place where the people are always so good to me and it's been the kick off for the coming
year for me so when I missed it I was really thrown off all year.....Posted Image So Im really kind off excited
to be going down, then when you add in the fact I get some me and iQuad time it's all good.... The
crowds are always good, the best group of fliers around, and great kites stores all put together makes
for a great trip and who knows I may even get to fly a kite or two...... So if your not coming don't
worry I'll have extra fun just for you..... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• 391997_2480049601076_1247630423_31966881_1408493818_n.jpg

#2 LS Kite Stakes

LS Kite Stakes

Make it Custom!

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

See Ya there Ben!

BTW stuff a extra indoor Rev in your bag, what ever color......... you may not go home with it..... :sign_kitelife:
LS Custom Kite Accessories

Maker of the Original Marble Kite Stake
And Revolution Snagless Pro Handles
http://www.Kitestakes.com

Posted Image

#3 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

Sorry but I did'nt get this till to late.... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Jim Foster

Jim Foster

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

See Ya there Ben!

BTW stuff a extra indoor Rev in your bag, what ever color......... you may not go home with it..... :sign_kitelife:

Perhaps Bill Doan will have one in stock.
Fly together! Share the joy, Share the fun

#5 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

The first day of S.P.I. was a hoot and the Rev clinic was really good and iQuad really stepped
up there teaching and I'd have to say people really learned.....Posted Image From there it was indoors
and once again the boys stepped it up and brought there A-game then throw into the mix
Lisa W. and Chris S. (okay so I can't spell) but lets just say today was a great day and
tomorrow promises to be the same....... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

PS 2 Bill and Susie of B & S kites really know how to make people feel at home, thanks guys.....

Attached Thumbnails

• P1020518.JPG
  • P1020549.JPG
  • P1020532.JPG

#6 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

Today was a great day with good wind and just an all round beautiful day, lessons went
well and B&S just gave it there all with a great "learn to fly field" and just kept inviting people
over to learn.......Posted Image Then all the "Family" just gave there all, so for me it was just a great
day and I got some new fliers on board for sure....Posted Image So from there B&S just treated all the
fliers to a great dinner and lots of fun.... So I'd have to say this one of my best S.P.I. for
me..... Thanks Bill and Susie and all your staff.... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• P1020627.JPG
  • P1020628.JPG
  • P1020635.JPG
  • P1020629.JPG
  • P1020636.JPG
  • P1020638.JPG
  • P1020637.JPG

#7 poolking

poolking
  • Forum Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hey Ben, so good to see you and everyone on Team IQuad. The Rev clinic way by far the best one ever at the SPI kite fest. IQuad really stepped up the teaching and did a great job, well done guys and ladies. Everyone had a great time and learned a lot. Could not have any better weather, it was great.

Thanks so much to Bill & Susie at B&S Kites, Team IQuad, Ben, and everyone that attended it. It was great.

Mike and Peggy

PS one day i will get the pictures I am trying to get.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_7245.JPG

#8 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Well first day back from SPI and yes I'm still trying to thaw out, Sunday was a wash/freeze but thats okay
cause I still had fun with the B & S rocket round up at the store, thanks Bill for putting up with us.... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 ahofer

ahofer

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

Did it look like this? http://austinist.com...re_beauteou.php
When I was young, my bologna had a first name. Now my bodywash has an "Objective".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users