2 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

Got these photos from Peter Boyton today of a project that is going around the world with the KAP group and being
that Peter has the raddest stack of custom Bazzer Eyes on the planet he sent these to me..... First let me tell you a
bit about Peter and then his stack of custom vented "eyes", first Peter called me oh over a year ago now and said
he had an idea and wanted to do a custom stack of Bazzer Eyes and after a bit on prices we were off and running
and let me say first off if you have not seen these Eyes you have no idea on Peter Boyton..... Peters got some really
cool and one off kites and a flair for different and he designed these Eyes and Bazzer made them up and truth be
told I still want them for myself.....Posted Image Even more important Peter is different in many ways but his taste is kites
has made me drool more than once but he still has'nt let me play out of his kite bag, so my friend hint,hint, can
I fly some of your stuff next time we get together..... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

PS- Peter could you explain the project cause I'm unsure of the details other
than this info ........

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0048.JPG
  • Eye Stack Banner.jpg
  • IMG_9951.JPG

#2 AldenMiler

AldenMiler

Bazzer P Wannabe

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Nice photo's!

Peter is a great guy, I had the pleasure of flying with him for a couple of hours in Treasure Island. I also got to take his stack for a spin, with the venting it's a speedy stack, fun to fly.

These pics make me want to go play again!

-Alden
"Don't go in there!" RC

#3 SkyPuppet

SkyPuppet

Reveller

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Cool to see asymmetrically-colored Eyes, and even cooler to see a stack of 'em. The picture on the far right is particularly amazing.

Have Rev, Will Travel

My YouTube Channel - Thanks for watching smile.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users