25 replies to this topic

#21 REVflyer

REVflyer

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

If there were some truly demanding set of conditions, where I absolutely had to attend, MAYBE
I'd sure love to go, but it's a tough time of the year for me with the National Cherry Blossom Festival outdoors and the indoor gig at the National Air and Space Museum the week before. Dave Shenkman's gig is a free weekend either the tenth or the 17th of March. MAYBE Rich & Scottie can squeeze my bride at TI and utterly convince her of the team's need for me at Kiteparty. you don't have to pay my way, but some serious "selling" will be certainly necessitated.

Attached Thumbnails

• Paul`phone.jpg

#22 quaa714

quaa714

REVular poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

If there were some truly demanding set of conditions, where I absolutely had to attend, MAYBE
I'd sure love to go, but it's a tough time of the year for me with the National Cherry Blossom Festival outdoors and the indoor gig at the National Air and Space Museum the week before. Dave Shenkman's gig is a free weekend either the tenth or the 17th of March. MAYBE Rich & Scottie can squeeze my bride at TI and utterly convince her of the team's need for me at Kiteparty. you don't have to pay my way, but some serious "selling" will be certainly necessitated.

I will gladly and gently squeeze Barb anytime......respectfully of course.....well for me anyway!!!!

Not to take anything away from TI or SPI, Shenkman's "non festival/event" sure is a FINE TIME and should be on everyone's list!
This will be my 3rd non festival and I'm very excited!!!!!!!!!

"Cya in the Sand!....."

"Slack lines are fine lines!"

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" BD
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" BM
av-1950.jpg

#23 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:29 AM

Hi Paul....

I have to agree with Rich, as he said, "Shenkman's 'non festival/event' sure is a FINE TIME"! I really love KP. It's a beautiful location for some non kite flying action that doesn't happen Posted Image. As for Barbara, she can join the spirit of the weekend and do some awesome "non shopping"..... the area is perfect for strolling along and perhaps "not buying" anything! Posted Image

I would love to see you both at KP. In the meantime, I'll see you both on Friday.
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#24 John Barresi

John Barresi

Forum Guru

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,945 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

That image is friggin' terrifying Paul. :blue_blush:

John Barresi

johnbarresi.com | kitelife.com | learnkites.comkitemap.org | Rev Tutorials
youtube.com/kitelife | facebook.com/kitelifemagazine | KiteLife on Google+

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
(found in a fortune cookie - possibly an Einstein quote)

My full list of kite articles - kitelife.com/author/john-barresi

Please reward posts that are helpful, give positive reputation by clicking on "Like This" button on the right side of each post.

#25 REVflyer

REVflyer

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:37 AM

I was "hot" and get paid to yell thru the phone, (your tax dollars at work). It ain't all easy & pretty as a G-man. The phone receiver is undamaged, but it does fit into the wall rather snugly where it was violently delivered after I hung up. As I recall my closing statement went something like this "Hey jerk, fix this screw-up immediately or my bride will be wearing your freeze-dried nuts as earrings!"

#26 mbro

mbro

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

Posted Image LoL!!!!!
Michael
"But now, we are free. We are up; we are off..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users