42 replies to this topic

#41 oyepitsme

oyepitsme

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

It's time for me to jump in ... Scott you are amazing!

John Mitchell and all -
this guy flys a Blast as well as MOST flyers I've seen with a 1.5. I put Scott on a Pro B 1.5 and a B2, and he was exquisite - most aren't this good after a couple of years - but he still prefers speed, power and the associated adreniline rush!!!

So my advice to him for the TISKC was to stay with what he's 'one with' and start at the Experienced level. (Remember 4 months into this!) If the Comp bug bites him, then he should expand his choices with the 'slower' and much more precise 1.5's or the B2.)

Also, he and Jim have started a Norfolk area club for Rev fliers primarily. Scott you and Jim get to announce your name choice!!!

Brian and Doug really need to join these two nutcases to help settle votes - altho' with that 4-some I can predict 4 way ties :wacko:

BTW, I was so impressed with Scott's Supersonic (he used another one of his new kites) patch job that I was compelled to give him a prize. He's the only other person I knew that has cut up a perfectly good kite to pursue that nirvana of Revs.!!

Cath

Rain or Shine ~ Day or Night

Wind or Not ~ I'll be in Flight

#42 oyepitsme

oyepitsme

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

Thanks John, will do. ;)

Hi Laura...always good to hear from Revaholics. :) Fly! Fly! Fly!.....And have a Ball doing it!!! :)

We're in Florence NC now @a Waffle House...think we're gonna get some sleep b4 getting back on the road. (1:20AM)
Rain or Shine ~ Day or Night

Wind or Not ~ I'll be in Flight

#43 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Thanks John, will do. ;)

Hi Laura...always good to hear from Revaholics. :) Fly! Fly! Fly!.....And have a Ball doing it!!! :)

We're in Florence NC now @a Waffle House...think we're gonna get some sleep b4 getting back on the road. (1:20AM)

Drive safe...

See you in TI!
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users