27 replies to this topic

#21 lamrith

lamrith

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

I am only 1/2 way thru your video, but at work and laughing to hard.. drawing attention...

That is some amazing flying! how long had you been flying quads at the time? Your skills do not look like a new flier! Thanks for sharing!
Rev B full sail, Mid & Full Vent
Rev SLE
Rev Blast
Large Duffel bag full of frameless ripstop and lines

An ear to ear grin when the trees are moving

#22 oyepitsme

oyepitsme

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:12 AM

I am only 1/2 way thru your video, but at work and laughing to hard.. drawing attention...

That is some amazing flying! how long had you been flying quads at the time? Your skills do not look like a new flier! Thanks for sharing!

Hiya there...glad you enjoined the video. At that point I had been flying just under 3 mths. My 1st flight was Sept 5 and the dog video was recorded Nov 30. I'm having severe withdrawals right now because it's been almost 2 weeks since I've flown. I work on the ocean and just got back from am 11 day trip a few hours ago. Wind is calm ATM. I want to go out and fly but without wind (normally I would flight wind or not) ...I just haven't got the energy :( 10 days in a row of working 20 hours on and 6 hours off has a way of kicking your you know what. So....ima take a much needed nap and Then...A MUCH NEEDED FLIGHT! ;) Thank you for your comment. I love flying and as a rule I do so every day that I'm on land.
Rain or Shine ~ Day or Night

Wind or Not ~ I'll be in Flight

#23 lamrith

lamrith

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

Hiya there...glad you enjoined the video. At that point I had been flying just under 3 mths. My 1st flight was Sept 5 and the dog video was recorded Nov 30. I'm having severe withdrawals right now because it's been almost 2 weeks since I've flown. I work on the ocean and just got back from am 11 day trip a few hours ago. Wind is calm ATM. I want to go out and fly but without wind (normally I would flight wind or not) ...I just haven't got the energy Posted Image 10 days in a row of working 20 hours on and 6 hours off has a way of kicking your you know what. So....ima take a much needed nap and Then...A MUCH NEEDED FLIGHT! Posted Image Thank you for your comment. I love flying and as a rule I do so every day that I'm on land.

I am majorly Jealous. I have not been in the air since Dec 5th and that day I only got about 4 passes with my 8m power kite as I spent the time whatching and helping my 9yr old fly my 2m for the 1st time. Gotta hook em young! Winds here have been just poor and I have no good low wind rig. Plus the few low wind days have been raining too, or like lastnight blowing 20mph and rianing 2"/hr!!

This is not Rev, but figured you guys might enjoy it, video from that last flying day.
Flying in a blue sky dream
Rev SLE
Rev Blast

#24 oyepitsme

oyepitsme

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

I am majorly Jealous. I have not been in the air since Dec 5th and that day I only got about 4 passes with my 8m power kite as I spent the time whatching and helping my 9yr old fly my 2m for the 1st time. Gotta hook em young! Winds here have been just poor and I have no good low wind rig. Plus the few low wind days have been raining too, or like lastnight blowing 20mph and rianing 2"/hr!!

This is not Rev, but figured you guys might enjoy it, video from that last flying day.
Flying in a blue sky dream

That's awesome bud...I love it. Its a very good thing your doing by teaching him while he's still young. And he's pretty good. I'm impressed. I always say..." there's a Lot Worse things you could be doing than flying a kite" but you'd be hard pressed to find more Wholesome fun. :)

#25 oyepitsme

oyepitsme

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:10 AM

That's awesome bud...I love it. Its a very good thing your doing by teaching him while he's still young. And he's pretty good. I'm impressed. I always say..." there's a Lot Worse things you could be doing than flying a kite" but you'd be hard pressed to find more Wholesome fun. :)

Hey I just wanted to say I've added a couple JBs to my collection and I absolutely love em. All who suggested I try these kites were sooooo right. ;)

#26 lamrith

lamrith

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hey I just wanted to say I've added a couple JBs to my collection and I absolutely love em. All who suggested I try these kites were sooooo right. Posted Image

I can't wait to fly my B. I got it last week and have yet to fly it. Too much rain, plus been cold. Fingers crossed looks like no precip this weekend! If not I might just suit up in my ski gear and put one of the power kites up anyway!
Rev SLE
Rev Blast

#27 oyepitsme

oyepitsme

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

I can't wait to fly my B. I got it last week and have yet to fly it. Too much rain, plus been cold. Fingers crossed looks like no precip this weekend! If not I might just suit up in my ski gear and put one of the power kites up anyway!

I bet ull like the B series. The control is amazing. I did a little filming today under a low bridge ( similar to what you have in a parking garage) only I have water too. :) Haven't moved it to the computer yet so I haven't even seen how it turned out. Also...yesterday I filmed a little stage (w/ceiling) flying and under low tree cover flying. Got sum decent pictures in trees and other odd places on my FB page if ya want to check em out. FB name is Scott Huffman.

#28 lamrith

lamrith

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

I bet ull like the B series. The control is amazing. I did a little filming today under a low bridge ( similar to what you have in a parking garage) only I have water too. Posted Image Haven't moved it to the computer yet so I haven't even seen how it turned out. Also...yesterday I filmed a little stage (w/ceiling) flying and under low tree cover flying. Got sum decent pictures in trees and other odd places on my FB page if ya want to check em out. FB name is Scott Huffman.

Just sent you a friend request on fb. Names Larry
Rev SLE
Rev Blast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users