"Inbetween heaven and earth, there are kites."

#1882 makatakam

makatakam

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

+4 for me --- 1Rev II, 1EXP, 2Supersonics.

Mark

Posted Image

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go."
CSN&Y

#1883 RobB

RobB
  • Forum Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Well, count me in for 3 (so far...)

#1884 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

Update

+1 (8)

Inventory:

"B"pro std

"B"pro m/v

"B"pro f/v

"B"pro xtra vent

SLE SUL

Zen

Rev 1

Indoor

Plus a 40% Shook in my possession!

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#1885 Stone in Shoe Bob

Stone in Shoe Bob

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Hello Everyone - guess who's here...... smile.gif

How is everyone?

Hi Fraser, long time no see, I thought we had lost you, how are you, where have you been?
Stone in Shoe Bob

It's Good to Share the Joy.

#1886 Dutchrev

Dutchrev
  • Forum Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

o dear, the infection reaches a dangerous levelcat_sick.gif

Dutchrev +3(10)

added Rev1, Blast and a Mid Vent Pro

how to stop this sign_please.gif

Free in the Sky, flying my Rev

#1887 jburka

jburka

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Hmm. Looks like the last time I remembered to post in here was late 2011, when I got my Shook 100%. Since then, I've added the masterpiece challenge Burkhardt, a Bazzer Dragons, a Dean Jordan masterpiece, and an xtra-vent. Which may or may not be all of the Revs I've gotten since 2011. But it's a start. Think that's +4 to 22.

#1888 dragonfish

dragonfish
  • Forum Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Is this list still being updated?  I'd hate to see it die off after this many posts.  

In any case, just got my B-Pro set (pics in the Photos of your B-series Pros thread).  Standard, mid vent, and full vent.  So...

dragonfish - +3 (5)

#1889 bbailey49

bbailey49

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Keep posting. I've updated the list through this point.  I show 2602 Revs between 299 flyers.  I never cease to be amazed at the average of nearly 8 3/4 Revs per flyer.  Keep the posts coming.  I will keep the bulk list updated (number of kites/number of flyers) while I am working on the categorized list that will show the total numbers of each model and a breakdown by flyer if the flyer desires.  

...ready to fly at a moment's notice

#1890 makatakam

makatakam

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

-1 (minus one) for me. One Supersonic left to live with Nick Russell, Karma drawing winner in September.

Mark

Posted Image

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go."
CSN&Y

#1891 dragonfish

dragonfish
  • Forum Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Is the master list no longer the first post of this thread? It doesn't look very up to date (and I'm not even on there yet).

#1892 Reef Runner

Reef Runner

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Is the master list no longer the first post of this thread? It doesn't look very up to date (and I'm not even on there yet).

@dragonfish   -   The whole system of keeping track, is currently being re-vamped.  It will eventually be updated to take into account all of the new entries, and as I understand it, WE, the users/members, will be responsible for entering our own (correct) data, which will be automatically tabulated.  I may be wrong, but in my communications with Barton (who has taken on this task), this is my general understanding.

All along, there have been posts, advising us to continue updating our totals, AND, there is a note, back in the initial post, at the top  of the list, to this effect - "*list is updated on occasion, the last post included in totals is #1841 in this thread, by makatakam.", and that post (#1841), is dated July 27th, 2012. 

I believe this project has taken a bit more time, than was initially expected, but I have all confidence that it will eventually be completed, and it will be great...........just continue posting updates, as you've been doing in the past, and they will end up in the total count, upon completion.

@Barton.........if I've mis-stated anything, please correct me............I know you've got your hands full ani_victory.gif

Sent from my regular old laptop, with real keys:

Nick, from North Carolina, USA
a.k.a. "Reef Runner"

Kitelife Subscriber #590

It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here.
It balances out the times, when the minefield of life explodes.

J Buffett - "A Pirate Looks at Fifty"

#1893 SparkieRob

SparkieRob

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Keep posting. I've updated the list through this point. I show 2602 Revs between 299 flyers. I never cease to be amazed at the average of nearly 8 3/4 Revs per flyer. Keep the posts coming. I will keep the bulk list updated (number of kites/number of flyers) while I am working on the categorized list that will show the total numbers of each model and a breakdown by flyer if the flyer desires.

Phew! I'm above average! I don't know if I should be concerned or excited,.. Another kite might help.

"Inbetween heaven and earth, there are kites."

#1894 bbailey49

bbailey49

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

@dragonfish   -   The whole system of keeping track, is currently being re-vamped.  It will eventually be updated to take into account all of the new entries, and as I understand it, WE, the users/members, will be responsible for entering our own (correct) data, which will be automatically tabulated.  I may be wrong, but in my communications with Barton (who has taken on this task), this is my general understanding.

All along, there have been posts, advising us to continue updating our totals, AND, there is a note, back in the initial post, at the top  of the list, to this effect - "*list is updated on occasion, the last post included in totals is #1841 in this thread, by makatakam.", and that post (#1841), is dated July 27th, 2012. 

I believe this project has taken a bit more time, than was initially expected, but I have all confidence that it will eventually be completed, and it will be great...........just continue posting updates, as you've been doing in the past, and they will end up in the total count, upon completion.

@Barton.........if I've mis-stated anything, please correct me............I know you've got your hands full :ani_victory:

You are correct on all counts, Nick. I do not have moderator access to the forum, yet, so I can't update the master list on the first post. I am keeping up with the totals offline. Once I have mod access, I will keep the master list updated on the first post. John is busy at Seaside, so he may not be able to do that until after this week.

I am working on a new system where number and type of each rev will be kept. There will be an option for each flyer to post a link to their individual collection. I am not a programmer, so this is going a little slowly. I am also going back through the nearly 100 pages on this thread and collecting the available data on numbers and types so that the new system will start at the same point as what we have now.

#1895 Aerochic

Aerochic

Revadelic

• Forum Member
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

OMG, I knew I was forgetting something important! It's been unfortunately way too long since I've had a new Rev, but someone who absolutely rocks gifted me with this SWEET Shook recently! throb.gif

CML_RedBlueShook.jpg

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!...

Better Living Through Rev Flying...

Rev Themed Ts & Goodies: http://www.zazzle.co...ckarts/clothing
Aerostakes: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeshockArts
Rev Galleries: http://www.revkites....=user&user=1408
Flickr Pics: http://www.flickr.co...s/16896184@N05/

#1896 bbailey49

bbailey49

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Does that put you at 8, Carolyn?

#1897 kwmf

kwmf

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Without listing every single one ... I'm on 21

;-)

#1898 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Update

+1 (8)

Inventory:

"B"pro std

"B"pro m/v

"B"pro f/v

"B"pro xtra vent

SLE SUL

Zen

Rev 1

Indoor

Plus a 40% Shook in my possession!

Shook is back in the creator's hands, hope it gets a good home!!

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#1899 Reef Runner

Reef Runner

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

You are correct on all counts, Nick. I do not have moderator access to the forum, yet, so I can't update the master list on the first post. I am keeping up with the totals offline. Once I have mod access, I will keep the master list updated on the first post. John is busy at Seaside, so he may not be able to do that until after this week.

And just to double check....(for now)........THE CORRECT FORMAT, FOR ADDING OF REMOVING A REV IS:

USERNAME  +/- #  (total)

USERNAME ........... is your username, that you go by on the forum

+/- # ........................ is the number of Revs that you are adding to, or subtracting from, your total

(total) ...................... is the total number of Revs, that you now own, after adding to, or subtracting from, your previous total

And no need for any other narrative, or descriptive terms - is that correct ?

Sent from my regular old laptop, with real keys:

Nick, from North Carolina, USA
a.k.a. "Reef Runner"

Kitelife Subscriber #590

It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here.
It balances out the times, when the minefield of life explodes.

J Buffett - "A Pirate Looks at Fifty"

#1900 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

Nick  - I think you are correct on that, but I also think Barton want to categorize types too!! If we only put totals on our post, how does the type of Rev figure in?  

wayne from portland

AKA member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users