together a 3 or 4 minute high action video with music and Rev flying, you know with dive stops and fast
action team flying and just build a really cool FAST ACTION video and then have say 3 judges
of my choice decide who takes first, second, and third , then award say a custom B-Pro to the winner or
maybe even some cash but make it a real cool prize for the winners..... Then use some of the cuts in the
new up coming store demo DVD which is sent out world wide and yes you will get credit for the video
and your stuff will be seen world wide, plus it's been a while since we played and I gave away a anything.
So I'm perfectly clear it's got to be Revolution products not some homemade stuff and it's got to be attention getting footage and Revolution has your permission to use the clips..... So are you guys game
cause I know you all have some really cool video clips...... Ben
Editor's note, clarified guidelines:
- All video submissions for this contest should be a maximum of 10 minutes in length, this makes it attainable for everyone, and it will assure "the best shots" are used.
- All video submissions should also be uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube, otherwise the judges will not be able to review them (geographical limitations).
(YouTube allows you to set a "private - viewable only with direct URL" option during upload)
- MOV (quicktime) format is ideal, if at all possible, it's most versatile for commercial editing down the road.
- Videos should be retained in their original, highest resolution and frame rate for Revolution use.
- The full size version of your video should be accessible to Rev by data DVD or CD mailing.
- Uploaded videos should be at a minimum resolution of 1280(x720 or whatever).
- All submissions may be used by Rev, although the winners will receive prizes.
- DEADLINE is December 10th, 2011.