2 replies to this topic

#1 bartman

bartman

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

For anyone interested I plan do do a daily blog from WSIKF again this year. Will have the usual Rev slant on it as that is where I will be spending most of my time - field C.

If I get a good WiFi connection I'll also try to add some daily photos as well.

For those coming in - see you soon. For those who can't make it hopefully I'll see you next year! Make plans. Really, it is totally worth the experience!

Bart

#2 sirrom

sirrom

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:41 AM

Great job Bart

I look forward to reading about each day. Sounds like you and your WSIKF roommate Wayne are having a great time....

Hope to see you both on that WSIKF sand next year :sign_kitelife:
BRETT
(Formerly sirrom2000)
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#3 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

Since Bart had a topic open on WSIKF, I thought I'd use it to say THANKS!!!!! to all of you that I met this week!!! The list goes on and on, but I'd like to thank Bart for rooming up with me and that made it possible for me to go for more than 1 day, like last year!! A HUGE THANKS to Amy and Connor for being such an inspiration and helping me see that indoor is doable! Thanks for showing me I can overcome obstacles and nothing is impossible!! And a special THANKS goes out to Katrina for helping me see that flying around and then with others is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! Without that encouragement, I wouldn't know what I missed for so long!!!! And lastly on this list , a shout out and Thank you to our fearless leader, John B., who by just saying little things, hints here and there, kept prodding and poking, and with tools like the tutorials, showed me it can be done!!! Thanks, sir to you!!!

The list would go on and on, just let me say THANK YOU TO YOU ALL and hope to see everyone soon on some beach, somewhere!!!

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users