• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lavarr

Lavarr
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:07 AM

hi guys,

I'd like to buy a Rev I but have some trouble making a decision. I read John's opinion on the sedgwick paneling but I really don't like the sedgwick colors... so here's my questions:
Is the flight precision that different between the standard rev I and the sedgwick model?
There's a way to get a custom color sedgwick? (Love the one John uses in this video)
Thanks!

#2 RevWizard

RevWizard

Rev Guru and Historian

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:23 AM

hi guys,

I'd like to buy a Rev I but have some trouble making a decision. I read John's opinion on the sedgwick paneling but I really don't like the sedgwick colors... so here's my questions:
Is the flight precision that different between the standard rev I and the sedgwick model?
There's a way to get a custom color sedgwick? (Love the one John uses in this video)
Thanks!

I doubt that there is enough difference for you to detect in the flying characteristics of the present standard REV I and the Sedgwick REV I. The highly experienced REV I fliers might be able to detect the differences.
Revolution says anything is possible in customs color combinations. Please contact them for a price quote.

Long John (formerly Mr. R)

STACK International Executive Committee - 6/1996-6/2008
International Rules Book Committee and STACK International Head Judge - 6/2004-6/2008
World Sport Kite Championship Judge - 2004-2005-2006(Chief Judge)
13x 1st - 12x 2nd - 6x 3rd places in 37 overall Quadline individual competitions

Web Site - http://www.johnnmitchell.com/index.html Check it out today!

#3 MrDenny

MrDenny

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

Just to let you know you can get a custom Sedgwick. My avatar is a custom R/W/B Sedgwick. Rev1. As in all things Rev, talk to Ben.

Denny #12

.. .

Posted Image

#4 Lavarr

Lavarr
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

I doubt that there is enough difference for you to detect in the flying characteristics of the present standard REV I and the Sedgwick REV I. The highly experienced REV I fliers might be able to detect the differences.
Revolution says anything is possible in customs color combinations. Please contact them for a price quote.

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know. If the difference are small and not noticeable for a noob I'll go fo a standard rev I. Anyway If the custom sedgwick has a reasonable price (let's say 50$ more than the standard one) maybe I'll pick one. Just sent a Mail to the company...

thanks again guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users