3 replies to this topic

#1 tommylurvebus

tommylurvebus

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

Werhey. At last I have managed to axel . Only 2 times well and lots of walking back to the kite but "Hey its a start" Is it possible to change direction of rotation. Only managed to Axel after an inverted slide from right to left of window.
tommy harrison

#2 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

I'm pretty much in the same boat -- But I can do it left to right!!Posted Image Just gotta keep working at it, the other side should come around, hopefully!!!Posted Image Practice, practice, practice!!!Posted Image

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#3 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:28 PM

It's pretty hard to change the rotation while in the axel, but once you get the hang of it you can change the rotation after you complete the first axel and start an alternating axel cascade. But it takes some practice.

#4 dazlarsen

dazlarsen

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:39 AM

Been trying to do this for some time but with no success yet.I can do do the left to right and the right to left axels.Are any of you going to the jolly up this weekend,as I think there are a few rev flyers going and it should be a good get together
All the best

Daz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users