2 replies to this topic

#1 kwmf

kwmf

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

I didn't see any announcement (altho I did see it in the KTIA photos) so I checked with Lolly first before posting this ....

The vented Blast is now finally part of the standard Rev line up and I have to say it is a joy to fly. I had it up in winds ranging between 13-16mph with lulls as low as 7 and gusts over 21mph and it was fantastic. I flew the full sail Blast against it in the same wind on the same lines for a comparison and the vented version is just smoother and doesn't try to rip you off your feet (not that I dislike that) ... altho you will still find yourself leaning back on it.

If you like the Blast, you absolutely want to consider this for an even higher wind range and less of a pull than the full sail.

I'm happy I got it

Attached Thumbnails

• Vented Blast.JPG

#2 pwind

pwind
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

Colors are perfect. :)

#3 Theresa

Theresa

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:33 PM

I didn't see any announcement (altho I did see it in the KTIA photos) so I checked with Lolly first before posting this ....

The vented Blast is now finally part of the standard Rev line up and I have to say it is a joy to fly. I had it up in winds ranging between 13-16mph with lulls as low as 7 and gusts over 21mph and it was fantastic. I flew the full sail Blast against it in the same wind on the same lines for a comparison and the vented version is just smoother and doesn't try to rip you off your feet (not that I dislike that) ... altho you will still find yourself leaning back on it.

If you like the Blast, you absolutely want to consider this for an even higher wind range and less of a pull than the full sail.

I'm happy I got it

Yes, yes! :)

http://www.thekitesh...-Kite-Only.html

:rainbowwave:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users