5 replies to this topic

#1 louiedogg03

louiedogg03

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:21 PM

So I have been watching a lot of videos lately and I have noticed a few people using handles that I have never seen and I want a set. The line goes directly around the handle and there it no metal loop on the handles just grooves that your line goes around. Well all I can say is please help me find a set of these. I really would like to try them out. Does anyone know how to get them??Posted Image Posted Image
Louie Tiberio

#2 Watty

Watty

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

So I have been watching a lot of videos lately and I have noticed a few people using handles that I have never seen and I want a set. The line goes directly around the handle and there it no metal loop on the handles just grooves that your line goes around. Well all I can say is please help me find a set of these. I really would like to try them out. Does anyone know how to get them??Posted Image Posted Image

Those would probably be the Pro handles made by Walt. Here's a link to The Kite Shoppe. :)
http://www.thekitesh...s/Quad-Handles/

There's also a really simple mod that can be done with the regular rev handles. Here's a video explaining it.

Spence "Watty" Watson

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

Those would probably be the Pro handles made by Walt. Here's a link to The Kite Shoppe. :)
http://www.thekitesh...s/Quad-Handles/

There's also a really simple mod that can be done with the regular rev handles. Here's a video explaining it.

Watty - if you mean the "Stone in Shoe Bob" method, I've modded 4 sets so far and no problems to report!!! It makes things so much cleaner!!!

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#4 andelscott

andelscott

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:31 AM

I suspect you may mean these:
Anodized handles by Baz from the thread "Ultra no snag handles". Best to PM him via the forum.
Andy

#5 Reef Runner

Reef Runner

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:34 AM

Watty - if you mean the "Stone in Shoe Bob" method, I've modded 4 sets so far and no problems to report!!! It makes things so much cleaner!!!

Likewise, I've done four sets for myself, as well as several for a friend............no problems !! So Easy, so quick !!
I think this link may take you to a bit more info, over at Kitelife Posted Image

http://kitelife.com/...dpost__p__24806

Sent from my regular old laptop, with real keys:

Nick, from North Carolina, USA
a.k.a. "Reef Runner"

Kitelife Subscriber #590

It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here.
It balances out the times, when the minefield of life explodes.

J Buffett - "A Pirate Looks at Fifty"

#6 louiedogg03

louiedogg03

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

I suspect you may mean these:
Anodized handles by Baz from the thread "Ultra no snag handles". Best to PM him via the forum.

Thank you very much. That was exactly what I was looking for and I have already contacted Baz and Put my order in for 2 sets of handles!!!
Louie Tiberio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users