90 replies to this topic

#81 Clin

Clin

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

Would have to add Vietnam! Just got back from a fantastic festival there and how could I forget from the "Elevator" video!:w00t::w00t:

Chua

#82 DemingDuck

DemingDuck
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

I know there are Rev flyers here in New Mexico.

#83 SparkieRob

SparkieRob

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Confirming Australia, just to make sure.

"Inbetween heaven and earth, there are kites."

#84 B-13

B-13

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

Living on the small island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean, i have the very first Rev here and this make me and my GF the only ever first Rev fliers on our Island :)

#85 WayneP

WayneP
  • Forum Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

Living on the small island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean, i have the very first Rev here and this make me and my GF the only ever first Rev fliers on our Island :)

Man i love that place.

Was there last November and busy booking another trip in September.

Only, this time i plan taking my REV with (dont tell my wife)

I am from South Africa!

#86 B-13

B-13

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

Man i love that place.

Was there last November and busy booking another trip in September.

Only, this time i plan taking my REV with (dont tell my wife)

I am from South Africa!

Wooahh :)
Great news then, i will have another Rev flier by my side in Sep then
Drop me a mail when you are heading to Paradise and we schedule some flights together

#87 mihaaa

mihaaa
  • Forum Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

hi there,...

here goes my 1st post, I' ve seen Slovenia (EU) was mentioned on 2nd page of this post but no replies were made, so I'm not really sure whether I'm the only one here or not...

I actually do not qualify as a Rev flier per se :D , since I don't own one, but I do love to fly quad liners (eg HQ. Mojo, powerkites..), I am curently thinking about buying a 1,5 SLE or B- series. There are no dealerships, stores here that would sell Revs to my knowledge, and I haven't really seen anyone fly one here as well..

www.crnigoj.si

#88 makatakam

makatakam

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

hi there,...

here goes my 1st post, I' ve seen Slovenia (EU) was mentioned on 2nd page of this post but no replies were made, so I'm not really sure whether I'm the only one here or not...

I actually do not qualify as a Rev flier per se Posted Image , since I don't own one, but I do love to fly quad liners (eg HQ. Mojo, powerkites..), I am curently thinking about buying a 1,5 SLE or B- series. There are no dealerships, stores here that would sell Revs to my knowledge, and I haven't really seen anyone fly one here as well..

Hi, and welcome to the forum. There are dealers in the UK and I believe in Germany. I'm sure someone will reply with others and their locations.
Mark

Posted Image

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go."
CSN&Y

#89 Dutchrev

Dutchrev

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

In germany quiet a few shops, also online. (Ryll,Pegasus,Spiritofsky). Google "drachen revolution" and voila. Second hand market on the german " drachenForum.net" .

By the way welcome :-)
Free in the Sky, flying my Rev

#90 mihaaa

mihaaa
  • Forum Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Hey makatakam and Dutchrev, thanx for a welcome greetings and the info :).. I will probably purchase the Rev in US in the near future, due to lower prices. The communities in UK, Netherlands, Germany are unfortunately a bit too far away for me, maybe someday in case of a bigger event and my trip coincidence :).

keep on flying :)

www.crnigoj.si

#91 MGower

MGower
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

Okay so I think I classify as an international flyer because i travel all the time with Cavalia. So next destination is Abu Dhabi for 2 months then on to Singapore for 2 months after that not sure where we are travelling to. Looking forward to Abu Dhabi because I will get to do some flying with Scott Weider as we're adding indoor kites into the show (my idea lol) Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users