3 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 06:05 PM

Wanted to touch base with all of you out there and tell you that Rev had lots of wind in Grand Haven and more fun than the law should allow. :lol: The only thing missing was more of the Rev family so next year I would like to see you and more important fly with you,all in all we had a good turn out and the wind was strong........... A special thanks to Lee Sedwick and Sam Ritter the stacks were so cool and a special thanks to Mike Cory who was more help than he knows. So family I got to go for now tomorrow Rev is on the way to Wildwood N.J. for the next fly in a long list of places and the people that make this so important to this flier, thank you all and keep the wind at your back.......... 8)         Ben

#2 Mike

Mike

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 04:40 AM

Thanks Ben, it was a blast!
Catch you next year, hopefully with a little warmer weather!
-Mike

#3 kf6hqc

kf6hqc
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:33 PM

Hey Beach,

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your hands on personal help over the phone. I can't think of anyone that has ever gone over and above the call of duty during their busy day to help out a newbie like you did.
 I flew my ass off today and the EXP is handling way better now that I have the bridel tied off correctly.
 You rock, thanks a ton.

Fred - Rancho Cucamonga

• Guests

Posted 14 August 2006 - 07:24 PM

Sick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users