2 replies to this topic

#1 REVflyer

REVflyer

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

A few of us are going to Sandy Point if anyone's interested in joining us. It is supposed to be perfect this Thursday, 10 mph breeze from the North, 60 degrees, clear skies. There's an entry fee, three bucks a person I believe. Opens at 7 am until sunset. Great spot, car parking next to our area, picnic tables, I'll bring the Bose and battery pack so we can shake up the fishermen!

#2 jburka

jburka

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:00 PM

A few of us are going to Sandy Point if anyone's interested in joining us. It is supposed to be perfect this Thursday, 10 mph breeze from the North, 60 degrees, clear skies. There's an entry fee, three bucks a person I believe. Opens at 7 am until sunset. Great spot, car parking next to our area, picnic tables, I'll bring the Bose and battery pack so we can shake up the fishermen!

Damn. Wish I could go, but I'll be at work making up for taking time off for Cape Fear!

The fee is $3 per car, not per person. Theoretically the machines take quarters, singles, and plastic, but the last time I was there I had a devil of a time getting it to accept my bills.

#3 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

Hi Paul-

How's everything/everyone???

I would love to get down there..... sounds like a good time and the weather is supposed to be great, too.

I'll, most likely, be flying at LSP with some of the Jersey Crew.

Have a great V'day!!!!

See you and Barb in a couple months.
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users