• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:37 AM

Chocs away chaps.

Hows Brucie dazz,well i hope?
BRIAN...

Hello Bri

We are all good down here mate,Bruce is great and a fantastic asset to the Rev Arrows(Haven Flyers).His knowledge of all things kite related astounds me,especially when it comes to revs/quad line kites.Hope things are good for you up country,is there going to be another get together this year as I could not make last years,and so want to make it to a REV only fly.To quote a line from the film "Field of dreams",build it and they will come.
All the best

Daz

#23 Simon

Simon

Rev Legend

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:03 PM

Team kites sounds like a good idea,I wonder if the RAF would sponsor

If the RAF is anything like the Navy right now they will only be flying kites... No money for planes... The idea is to bring back Cody, I hear !!  :kid_smartass:

The Flying Squad

Posted Image

#24 Wobbly

Wobbly

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:13 AM

The display kite of the Rev Arrows is the 1.5 however sometimes you need something a bit bigger when put on special secret duties, the aerial bombardment may not be as destructive as that achieved by those Dambuster chap's but it is a lot prettier, have tried to replicate the bouncing bomb technique using egg's but made the mistake of not hard boiling them first, did have a rather nice Omlette for lunch went nicely with a cup of Tea, however one of the Flight Lieutentant's said he would have prefered his without the grass in it.

http://entertainment...050069655SPUoBB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users