4 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:22 AM

Not sure how I got this idea but here I go up to the Bay for a run with my friends and to see an old friend of the company Mr. Troy Gunn who is a big part of
this event.....Posted Image If you have never flown here it's a real hoot cause your right on the edge of the water with the entire city in front of you, the crowds are
good and the winds are not to bad at all for sure.....Posted Image For me it's all about having fun and teaching others what this is all about so this spot works out pretty
good for me.....Posted Image The only bad part is I'm solo on this one unless Joji Davis shows up to play if not I have no team to watch after me.....Posted Image We all know what
happens when I'm left on my own, hehehehehe, I promise to be good......Posted Image Well "Family Day" here I come..... BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Good luck, Ben!! Don't put too much stress on that foot, OK? Will you be coming to Lincoln City for the fall festival? :) It's Oct 9-10, if you can make it, would love to see you again!

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#3 Theresa

Theresa

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:27 PM

Lincoln City first stop, then on to Seaside for AKAGN on the 10th :)

We're staying at the Worldmark, right at the turnaround. Balcony looks right out on the beach! :)

Hope you can make it Wayne! :)

#4 stroke survivor

stroke survivor

Hard Core Kite Flier

• Forum Member
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:48 PM

I've got reservations in LC for Sat. - Mon., staying Sat., Sun., and leaving late Mon., if the weather holds up. Hope to see as many as can make it!!! :kid_smartass:

wayne from portland
You have 2 choices - live on or die!! I ain't the dying type!!!  Also known as "portland flyer" on some forums!

7346824786_f12fcda7bd_s.jpg7770032034_ebc85fc33e_s.jpg7776002900_89d33b664b_s.jpgLogoupdate.png

AKA member

#5 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

Well I'm home for a day or so from Marina Green up in S.F. and the event was good and to be honest I had some fun but there were some problems but I'll keep
this to myself if you have an interest contact me direct and I'll answer you questions....Posted Image What I will share are some cool photos of the fun that was had by
all and if you look even our men and women in blue got to meet the kites......Posted Image Plus a photo of the storm that rolled in on the final day.....BenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ps check out Barry Nash with his son, the future is still alive and well........

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF1227.JPG
  • DSCF1244.JPG
  • DSCF1246.JPG
  • DSCF1250.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users