• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 birwin353

birwin353
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

Hello everybody,
I am new to kite flying having bought my first kite only a few months ago. I have a Kitty Hawk Kites branded Flyer. I am enjoying it a lot and trying to start doing more tricks. I am Military (US Air Force) an currently deployed and the wind is great here! I can fly my kite every day. I was on youtube trying to learn how to do some tricks and I came across the Revolution!! and I have to have one! That is exactly the type of flying I want to do. However, the price is prohibitive not knowing if I will be able to continue flying once I get back home (and my wife would kill me). I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could find a used rev on the internet, or if someone here has one laying around they could sell me? Please help and Airman in need of somthing to do while deployed!

Thanks
B

#2 mousieo

mousieo

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:30 AM

Let's get this man flying!!!! Anyone got a used Rev they would like to sell him?
Would you mind if I send out your forum post to a few people? Might kick up some leads. Also you might give Theresa a call at the Kite Shoppe in Vancouver Washington. The website is: http://www.kiteshoppe.com/
*T* often has great deals and knows tons of fliers who might be selling. Hope you get set up fast!
Amy

#3 mousieo

mousieo

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:30 AM

On another note:.. Thank you for all that you have done... truly

#4 birwin353

birwin353
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

Let's get this man flying!!!! Anyone got a used Rev they would like to sell him?
Would you mind if I send out your forum post to a few people? Might kick up some leads. Also you might give Theresa a call at the Kite Shoppe in Vancouver Washington. The website is: http://www.kiteshoppe.com/
*T* often has great deals and knows tons of fliers who might be selling. Hope you get set up fast!
Amy

mousie, No problem you can send it to to whoever you know that could help me out. Thank you for your help and I will try to contact Theresa!
B

#5 quaa714

quaa714

REVular poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

PM sent!

"Cya in the Sand!....."

"Slack lines are fine lines!"

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" BD