Seaside Heights, NJ.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Baws

Baws
  • Forum Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

I,m going to be in Seaside Heights, NJ. from the 18th to the 25th. Anyone in that area want to get together for some flying. How far is it to Liberty Park from Seaside Heights?

#2 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:08 PM

I,m going to be in Seaside Heights, NJ. from the 18th to the 25th. Anyone in that area want to get together for some flying. How far is it to Liberty Park from Seaside Heights?

Hi Baws-

Seaside is about 45-60 min to LSP. Because of the shore traffic during the summer months, I think Liberty is a better option. Let us know what day you're shooting for and we'll see who can make it.

Take care.
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#3 quaa714

quaa714

REVular poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:41 AM

The 19th & 20th are Red Bull Race days at LSP so parking/flying there could be a problem as well.
I happen to be out of town from the 22nd thru the 24th and possibly a couple days longer so will sadly miss most of your visit.
Can we make plans to fly at LSP on the 21st as a definite?

"Cya in the Sand!....."

"Slack lines are fine lines!"

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" BD
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" BM
av-1950.jpg

#4 AdventureAng

AdventureAng

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:46 AM

I was just going to chime in on the Red Bull races but you beat me to it Rich. Yes, Parking there is only reserved for VIP guests (those paying $1200 per ticket and up), so you're smart to avoid that area on that weekend. ANybody on here going to the Red Bull races? I want to go, but I'm a little overwhelmed with getting there because you have to take a train or ferry and it's all too confusing for me (not being a city girl at all). I wish I could actually FLY with those RedBull pilots, but unfortunately my flying skills aren't to that level yet :-/

~AdventureAng
Happy flying to everybody. Now get off the computer and get a kite out! hehe

#5 bobw

bobw

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:12 AM

Hi Baws-

Seaside is about 45-60 min to LSP. Because of the shore traffic during the summer months, I think Liberty is a better option. Let us know what day you're shooting for and we'll see who can make it.

Take care.

I think you're being optimistic Laura. google maps says more like 1:25 to get to LSP. Any case, I should be able to join you for a while if you fly on the 21st at lsp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users