28 replies to this topic

#21 Kitelife

Kitelife

Forum Guru

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,934 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:00 AM

If all goes well, we'll do the Berck/Cervia combo next year. ;)

John Barresi

johnbarresi.com | kitelife.com | learnkites.com | teamiquad.comkitemap.org
youtube.com/kitelife | facebook.com/kitelifemagazine | KiteLife on Google+

President - American Kitefliers Association

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
(found in a fortune cookie - possibly an Einstein quote)

My full list of kite articles - kitelife.com/author/john-barresi

Please reward posts that are helpful, give positive reputation by clicking on "Like This" button on the right side of each post.

#22 Felix Mottram

Felix Mottram

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

If all goes well, we'll do the Berck/Cervia combo next year. ;)

Ha! Just make sure that there is no volcanic eruption <grins>

Felix (hoping the wind changes, well the jet stream really!)

#23 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

Well we are home Posted Image what a 10 days we had howling winds sun sea and sand and more sand and more ........ any how it was GREAT !!! oh and ben has the winge card lol Posted ImagePosted Image I hope Ben and Ron manange to get home soon i have just heard the airports in the UK are opening up tomorrow so hopfully they will get home soon ......did i say IT WAS GREAT !!!!!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
GARY

Posted Image

#24 Hezz

Hezz

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:53 AM

Found the French TV site about Berck... there's some Rev megateam in the first 11 minute slot, around 8:40, had to be the megateam where we had a rogue kite taking out some of the team!! Posted Image mentioning no names...

http://nord-pas-de-c...k-62350998.html

Haven't watched the 50 minute one yet - hopefully there will be some more of us in there, from Sunday's "live on TV" slot!

Enjoy!

Hezz

#25 Felix Mottram

Felix Mottram

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:37 AM

Found the French TV site about Berck... there's some Rev megateam in the first 11 minute slot, around 8:40, had to be the megateam where we had a rogue kite taking out some of the team!! Posted Image mentioning no names...

http://nord-pas-de-c...k-62350998.html

Haven't watched the 50 minute one yet - hopefully there will be some more of us in there, from Sunday's "live on TV" slot!

Enjoy!

Hezz

Looks like Sunday afternoon at the end of the 50 minute one, a 25 person team...

20 minutes to the A16 was unprecedented following another exit route for us on Sunday.

Now waiting on the Iceland bonfire to let us go to Cervia!

Felix

#26 Felix Mottram

Felix Mottram

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:50 AM

Well we are home what a 10 days we had howling winds sun sea and sand and more sand and more ........ any how it was GREAT !!! oh and ben has the winge card lol I hope Ben and Ron manange to get home soon i have just heard the airports in the UK are opening up tomorrow so hopfully they will get home soon ......did i say IT WAS GREAT !!!!!!!!

Looks like Ben is on his way back to USA.

All being well The Decs will be in Cervia on Sunday.

I hope that it is a little bit warmer than Berck...

Felix

#27 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

Well as I unpack I'm finally state side and feeling much more relaxed, well as relaxed as I get......Posted Image Arrived in the Dulles this afternoon and got right to work
to getting to MIKE in OC cause the Family is just holding it's breath to see how much I can really take before I go off the deep end...Posted Image Lets see I had
Red Shirt rebellions in Thialand, then bumped my little head at NABX in the desert, lets see volcanic ash in Berck, but not to worry as my great friend David
Gomberg said it's " all about the stories", and my life is just that a huge story of people, events, and places, some good and some not but all an adventure.
http://www.tug. com/...l/136I5 928.jpg But as they say have kites will travel.....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Ben

#28 melnsct

melnsct

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEN MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie in Tennessee

#29 quaa714

quaa714

REVular poster

• Forum Member
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:01 AM

Well as I unpack I'm finally state side and feeling much more relaxed, well as relaxed as I get......Posted Image Arrived in the Dulles this afternoon and got right to work
to getting to MIKE in OC cause the Family is just holding it's breath to see how much I can really take before I go off the deep end...Posted Image Lets see I had
Red Shirt rebellions in Thialand, then bumped my little head at NABX in the desert, lets see volcanic ash in Berck, but not to worry as my great friend David
Gomberg said it's " all about the stories", and my life is just that a huge story of people, events, and places, some good and some not but all an adventure.
http://www.tug. com/...l/136I5 928.jpg But as they say have kites will travel.....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Ben

Cya tonite bro!

"Cya in the Sand!....."

"Slack lines are fine lines!"

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" BD
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" BM
av-1950.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users