• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Los Hermanos

Los Hermanos
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:51 AM

Hi all,

We are getting ready for the Gandia Revoclinic 2010 and want you all to know. It will take place March the 5th till March the 7th 2010.

This will be the second edition of the festival. It is a kitefliers meeting, not a kite festival. Last year we had a great time. That means that there is no fixed schedule, formal organization or even music or fencing on site. This is a meeting organized by kitefliers for kitefliers. The goal is to fly revs, talk about revs, teach each other, enjoy the sun in the beach and have a great weekend. And in the meantime have a good paella in a lovely restaurant and chat after dinner till next morning. You get the feeling .. ;O)

There will be something like 50 kitefliers attending (similar to last year) plus any of you that want to meet us at home. In case any of you is interested in coming, the offer is like that.

4 person appartment 35Euro per person including breakfast and dinner per day
Hotel room 45 Euro per person including breakfast and dinner per day

Lunch will be 10€ per person at a restaurant near the field, including Paella, drink, salad, dessert and coffe.

I know the dates are close, but we need confirmation before February 20th to be able to assure the rooms.

If you like to come you can contact me at pedro@esste.com and I'll give you all the details.

BTW, Gandia is like 60km away from the nearest airport which is Valencia (to where you have to fly). If you get yourself to the airport, we will take care of you from there ;O)

And that's about it, I hope to see some of you over here. Should you need any information feel free to contact me.

Wish you all the best,

Pedro Gonzalez
www.esste.com
Pedro González pedro@esste.com

www.esste.com
Posted Image
NEW -- Visit our FACEBOOK

#2 Fernan

Fernan

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:38 AM

Only comment, we aré going to have fun with all the friends we meet, we have the assistance of pilots Spanish, French, Portuguese and English.

#3 Polo

Polo

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:40 PM

See you soon in Gandia :ani_yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users