3 replies to this topic

#1 Jonesey

Jonesey

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

I'm in Australia from 12th Feb - 12th March ... Sydney and Jervis Bay, mostly and wondered if theres anybody around if I bring my Rev Bag ..... either that or recommendations for places to fly?

Trip is a present for the wife's 40th so I should have enough points in the bag to be allowed out to play Posted Image

#2 Rastas000

Rastas000
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Sadly a little too far away from me Jonesy... Hope you have a great trip!!!

#3 Alex R

Alex R

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:26 PM

I'm in Australia from 12th Feb - 12th March ... Sydney and Jervis Bay, mostly and wondered if theres anybody around if I bring my Rev Bag ..... either that or recommendations for places to fly?

Trip is a present for the wife's 40th so I should have enough points in the bag to be allowed out to play Posted Image

I am also a too far away to meet up with you. A suggestion would be to post a message on this Australlian Forum, "http://www.extremeki...om.au/forums/". Hope you can find someone to fly with, and more importantly, thoroughly enjoy your trip downunder.

Edited by Alex R, 14 January 2010 - 02:24 PM.

Alex
Melbourne,
Australia.

Posted Image <a href="http://s253.photobuc...new_logo-6.gif" target="_blank">

#4 spotter

spotter
  • Forum Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

I am going to be up that way for a couple of weeks but not the same time you will be there. Also wont be taking my Revs with me. Otherwise I am also to far away to go for a fly. As Alex said, try the aussie kiting forums.
Trying to fly "Down Under"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users