22 replies to this topic

#21 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:22 AM

I was so impressed by the photos in the beginning of this post that I had to add some of my own, which takes me to my next post.....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Ben

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1231.JPG
  • IMG_1198.JPG
  • IMG_1241.JPG

#22 JoneZ

JoneZ

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image How did I forget the hazing? Posted Image Up side down handle/s, weighted vert, pigtailed lines, mysterious uncapping of the LE..... Posted Image in for a good time Jon. Posted Image

Dean

you just gave away all your secrets! :P

I was so impressed by the photos in the beginning of this post that I had to add some of my own, which takes me to my next post.....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Ben

Beautiful pics m8. :)
Formerly "Spz0"

-Namaste
~Jon

http://jonez.pcriot.com

#23 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

you just gave away all your secrets! Posted Image

Posted Image You only think you know. Posted Image It's not knowing the secret, it's ummmmm....... before I do it again.... it's a touch thing. And a little walking, maybe some cursing, wonder if what is happening is really happening or are you a bit off that day. Posted Image Psychological hazing is just as satisfying as physical. Posted Image Watching you walk for a little while would be kinda funny, wouldn't it? The clinic would be just the spot for it too. Posted Image Help ya get in shape to hang. Posted Image You know I'm just stuffin' ya right? Or, maybe notPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users