Rev - Shooter

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sidsol

Sidsol
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:54 AM

Just saw the movie "Shooter" at the beginning (15 minutes in) he is caseing out a city and in the background there is a park with a couple of Revs...thought that was pretty cool.

#2 Fool

Fool
  • Forum Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:58 AM

Those are the guys from WOW (Wings Over Washington). Paul Lemasters I believe was one Rev pilot and I know Harold Ames and Andy Burchfield were there as well as a few others.
Chris Taylor

#3 Watty

Watty

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:50 PM

WOW! I never noticed!

Spence "Watty" Watson

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:10 PM

havent see it yet but ill be shore to watch it ... thats why i love comcast on demand ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#5 REVflyer

REVflyer

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:07 AM

There were originally ten of us invited (actually paid too,.... hey we're professionals now!) to fly kites at Federal Hill in Baltimore. We had two kids, three women and six men. The weather was ungodly that day, big swirling winds and torrential rain. They filmed us from three different angles, between 3 and 8 takes each. We started filming around 12:30 and finished up at 6:30 pm. Our standing wager was whether or not they even developed the film, not if we made the cutting room floor. Jay from the kiteloft won a dinner, 'cause he said we would actually make the film!

It started thru Jim Cosca, I guess the director got ahold of a premier catalog and said he wanted specific kites to be flown in the movie. I'm a quadhead and figured everybody would recognized a Red & Black 1.5 so that's what I hooked up. The best part was chasing one of the pet actors after we were done. That poor golder retriever had no chance, but we almost wet our rainsuit pants from the inside laughing at our antics!

Lisa and Ian Willoboughy (splg?) are missing from the early photo and Paul Dugard took the pix. We were to arrive at 6:30 am!

#6 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:26 PM

sweet man now you can be a part of rev movie history ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#7 jmanwaring

jmanwaring
  • Forum Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:50 PM

It was fun to see those Rev quads flying in the movie. They really stood out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users