• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DarksideofMoon

DarksideofMoon
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:25 AM

Hi!
I am new to Powerblasts and would like to know if anyone is using some kind of harness or other tool to fly a power blast 2-4 or 4-8.

Greetings from vienna

Martin

#2 manny

manny

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hi!
I am new to Powerblasts and would like to know if anyone is using some kind of harness or other tool to fly a power blast 2-4 or 4-8.

Greetings from vienna

Martin

I have never flown a powerblast myself but I could imagine you do not need one. It, being a Rev, you can adjust the the pull with your handlesand if you are not a total lightweight you will be able to fly this kite. You might want to go south a few kilometers an find a quiet Italien sandy beach (If there is such a thing) and get draged around a bit.... Lots of fun::lol:

Edited by manny, 25 December 2009 - 12:16 AM.

#3 Sylvain Bouju

Sylvain Bouju
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

... but  I could imagine you do not need one. It, being a Rev, you can adjust the the pull with your handlesand if you are not a total lightweight you will be able to fly this kite.

I don't agree, even if "yes we can" !

#4 awindofchange

awindofchange

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

You can use just about any of the harness's used for buggying for the PB series.  I find that I need to be createive in how I connect the strop (connecting link line between the handles).  Normal power kites usually connect right off the upper part of the handles right behind the upper flying lines.  With the Rev's, I find the best comfort and control moving this connection point down a bit lower, especially on the 4-8.  It can be done and is great for "Park & Ride" flying but for racing or max speed, I find I do best unhooked.

Be sure you have a safety disconnect system if hooking in. :)

#5 Sylvain Bouju

Sylvain Bouju
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

With the Rev's, I find the best comfort and control moving this connection point down a bit lower, especially on the 4-8.  It can be done and is great for "Park & Ride" flying but for racing or max speed, I find I do best unhooked.

Be sure you have a safety disconnect system if hooking in. smile.png

Only one safety system: hands!

But nobody is perfect...

med_gallery_13_23_7164.jpg

(Most of the time, I am not hooked when going down wind, and hooked when going upwind)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users