3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve de Rooy

Steve de Rooy

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:17 PM

Hello I would like to introduce myself, my name is Stephen de Rooy I have been a addict for 14 years or so, I have done all types of kite flying and I always come back to the Revolution. The kite that keeps me interested and on top of small details.......So much you can do with this kite. I like to fly with lots of obsticles all over the place, make the flying more fun, the small adjustments of the revolution is what keeps me interested. The kite makes me almost think sometimes that there is nothing that this kite can not do. Thank you Revolution !!!  If there is anybody going to be in the butiful city, give me an email, would love to do some flyen'. I would love to learn some new moves..

keep your lines tight,
Steve

Ps Here check out my website If you have nothen' to do, I have some buggy and mountain board pictures from NABX 2006 !!!  It was heald in LV. Loads of fun !!  

http://www.members.s...lysphotography/

Dont worry Karly Fraser is my Girlfriend, oh ya you will find out my other hobby, Horses and Farms,  mmmmm Photography is what I enjoy about it all, Its all in a MOMENT IN TIME !

#2 mdilucca

mdilucca

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:54 PM

Hi Steve, I'm also from Victoria and just getting into the revs and flying duallies from a while now.  I'll send you an email so maybe we can do some flying together one of these days.  I usually go to the upper part of Clover Point during the weekends.

Cheers
Mario

#3 Steve de Rooy

Steve de Rooy

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:13 PM

HI what fun!!! I am not sure but I think I have met you before, do you fly in Landsdown School Field?  If that is the case then I think when I met you I was flying Rev. or one of my own Stunt kites that I build, I think it was the one with the sun on it!  I think I let you fly it at that time.  But for sure lets meet up !!! I can't wait, looking for someone to fly Rev. with, maybe do some tandem flying. Maybe we could teach each other some new tricks. Anyway the REV. wow love the kite, cant get enough. Always keeps you on your toes !! HEe HEEE !!!  

Keep your lines Tight,
STeve

#4 mdilucca

mdilucca

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:03 AM

Hi Steve, yes I remember metting you at Landsdown a while ago and flying your kite. Well we should do it again and am still go to Landsdown once in a while.  Let's get in touch this weekend perhaps to do some flying.

Cheers
Mario

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users