#1 lasapcheong

lasapcheong

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:48 AM

Hi,

I'm planning to get a Rev bag to store a combination of Revs and some dual line kites folded down into half length. Does anybody know how long can I stick a kite into each of the 5 pockets?

Thanks
Darryl

#2 Theresa

Theresa

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:44 AM

Hi,

I'm planning to get a Rev bag to store a combination of Revs and some dual line kites folded down into half length. Does anybody know how long can I stick a kite into each of the 5 pockets?

Thanks
Darryl

Hi!

The fold over flap is somewhat adjustable....but basically...the length is going to be a little longer than your Revs in their sleeves. I attached a picture of the bag:

Attached Thumbnails

• Rev_1.5_Stars_and_bag.jpg

#3 Lolly

Lolly

Revolution Kites

• Forum Admin
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:22 AM

Hi,

I comfortably put my power 2~4 in my Rev bag. Yes, the flap adjusts a little for this.
42" is easy. My Power 2~4 is closer to 44".

Hope this helps you.

Lolly
Lolly Hadzicki-Ryno
Revolution Kites

#4 Simon

Simon

Rev Legend

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:26 AM

Hi!

The fold over flap is somewhat adjustable....but basically...the length is going to be a little longer than your Revs in their sleeves. I attached a picture of the bag:

Also if you travel or just like to carry more..

I put a PVC (Rain water down pipe) in one of the pockets cut to be slightly longer than a rev 1 rod. I can then take all rods out, and put nice and safe in a PVC tube, and the pay off is that I 1) can swap frames easier & 2) can put just the sails in the pockets so can take more Rev's

I used this earlier in the year to go to Ireland, I took two full sets of Team rev's & two full sets of team Rods (so SUL, Std, Vent, Twisters) PLUS a set of Team dual line kites (SUL,STD & VIP's) plus all lines for two people & dual line. All fitted in one bag and was below the weight limit too.

The bag from Rev is really good and can recommend it highly, have two now.

Edited by Simon, 16 October 2009 - 08:29 AM.

The Flying Squad

Posted Image

#5 Martin Linford

Martin Linford
  • Forum Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:59 AM

I agree completely with Simon about the vesatility of a Rev bag.

On the subject of inserting tubes to protect spars Crosslines used this to transport all their team kites to Eurocup in Italy a few years ago with no broken spars at all !!!

The same cannot be said for the end of the competition after some very strong winds !! :P

Martin

#6 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

I just give mine to someone else in the team to take ....works for me :lol: :lol: :D
GARY

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users