83 replies to this topic

#81 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

Make sure your vaccinations are up to date Jonesey, some of them are three weeks courses.
Travelers checks should not be necessary.

" Pies this end Andy "
AW!
Bri your killing me.
I have got to get back to the UK soon.
Bazzer

Yeh, you have to come back soon.Save me a fortune on shipping costs and customs.

Pies are legal tender in Wigan :) .

Jonesey,I hope the famous NaterJack Toad will do.Ther found on Ainsdale Beech.Very rare and protected.
Did you know,,,,the Natterjack Toad,Runs after its prey.Doesnt jump or lye in wait like the other Toads.It struggles with a Reverse Octigon on the Rev though.
Sefton Sands.Which Ainsdale is part of.Was on last weeks Coast on the BBC.Should be watchable on BBCs I player if anyone wants to see the area.Southport featured prominently.Especially the Pier.Which you will be able to see from your Bedroom,,,,, :) .
Thers loads of stuff,streight outside your Accomadation door.Im sure the kids will have a problem in what todo.Thers so much.

As for Travelers Cheques.At The pier Amusment arcade.All the machines,games,and amusements.Only accept OLD PENNYS,Pre Decimalisation stuff.

BRIAN...currently the exchange rate is,12 pork pies to a Zen,,,,its good here Bazzer

#82 Stone in Shoe Bob

Stone in Shoe Bob

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:05 AM

I have got to get back to the UK soon.

A little something to tide you over.
Stone in Shoe Bob

It's Good to Share the Joy.

#83 Baloo

Baloo

Frequent Flyer

• Forum Member
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:05 PM

Things are conspireing to make it more and more difficult for me to come up for the full event.

Although fun is important, getting the money to be able to have that fun is important too.

I am busy trying to give away a Days work, without much luck at the moment.

I promise I will at least get up for the Sunday. This is sort of good news as if I drive up Sunday morning it means Una can come with me. And Gossip the dog.

Sorry Bri, I did realy want to make it for the full weekend. Still time to get it sorted, not holding my breath though.

#84 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:43 AM

Link to new thread.Started 8-11-09

link.... http://www.revkites....h...ic=3397&hl=

BRIAN...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users