Stokes Bay meet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 southcoaster

southcoaster
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:47 AM

Just back from giving my Rev it's maiden flight.
Thanks go out to Jonesy,Hippy Chippy and Pete for their help and advice.I'm still smiling guys and want to fly again NOW !!
This Rev flying lark is as addictive as I thought it would be - fun,fun,fun (till daddy took the t-bird away) ....sorry Beach Boys reference crept in there !
Looking forward to the next time and thanks again guys(and for having the patience with my son Alfie as well,he is still talking about it ) :)

p.s. the coffees are on me next time Hippy :)

#2 Jonesey

Jonesey

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:28 AM

Just back from giving my Rev it's maiden flight.
Thanks go out to Jonesy,Hippy Chippy and Pete for their help and advice.I'm still smiling guys and want to fly again NOW !!
This Rev flying lark is as addictive as I thought it would be - fun,fun,fun (till daddy took the t-bird away) ....sorry Beach Boys reference crept in there !
Looking forward to the next time and thanks again guys(and for having the patience with my son Alfie as well,he is still talking about it ) :)

p.s. the coffees are on me next time Hippy :)

Coffee?? knew I left too early ... can I just have the cash then ;)

Good to meet you and I hope you and Pete can make it regularly over the winter .. and Alfie of course ... the more the better ... or more to the point the more people I can put between me and Sanja to give my ears a rest :lol:

Edited by Jonesey, 04 October 2009 - 11:29 AM.

#3 Yrna

Yrna

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:21 AM

Seriously. I only just got the internet connection back and the first thing I read is Jonesey abusing me. *cry* I'll just phone up my ISP and ask them to mess me around for another week :P

#4 Jonesey

Jonesey

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:20 AM

:nopity:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users