Photo

Pilots in the Daytona Beach, Fl area--Help!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tempest

tempest
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:36 PM

Any body flying in the Daytona Beach, Fl area? I am in need of help getting my REV I to fly.I am used to 2 line stunters and can not get the hang of this 4 liner. I have had it for 3 years and not gotten any air time on it.

#2 MrDenny

MrDenny

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:28 AM

Any body flying in the Daytona Beach, Fl area? I am in need of help getting my REV I to fly.I am used to 2 line stunters and can not get the hang of this 4 liner. I have had it for 3 years and not gotten any air time on it.

It's been many years since I've been up to Daytona Beach and I've be wanting an excuse to go. I assume they still drive cars on the beach there :crazy: . I would enjoy going up for a day of Rev'in. You are of course are welcome to head down this way to Cocoa Beach if you want a change of pace. Do you have a new Rev 1 or one of the older styles? I have both so I think I can help quite a bit either way.

Denny #12

.. .

Posted Image

#3 tempest

tempest
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:25 AM

It's been many years since I've been up to Daytona Beach and I've be wanting an excuse to go. I assume they still drive cars on the beach there :crazy: . I would enjoy going up for a day of Rev'in. You are of course are welcome to head down this way to Cocoa Beach if you want a change of pace. Do you have a new Rev 1 or one of the older styles? I have both so I think I can help quite a bit either way.

Yep we still drive on the beach. Don't exactly know which style just that it is a Rev I. I got it 3 to 4 years ago. I have flown flexifoils without a problem, all I can do is crash the Rev. I gave up on it and stuck it in the closet. I need to learn to fly it or give it away.

#4 stevepigeon

stevepigeon

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:27 AM

we cant drive up there but we are down at clearwater beach and would love to have you come for the day let us know if you can and you know Denny is always welcome

Srteve and Sherri Pigeon
Steve & Sherri

#5 MrDenny

MrDenny

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

I need to learn to fly it or give it away.

I can help either way. Let me know when you have a free day and tell me where to fly.
Steve and Sherri do have a much better beach to fly on and have shown a ton of people how to fly, but for me that drive is a killer for one day.
I still want to do a TI weekend before winter.

Denny #12

.. .

Posted Image

#6 tempest

tempest
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:20 AM

I can help either way. Let me know when you have a free day and tell me where to fly.
Steve and Sherri do have a much better beach to fly on and have shown a ton of people how to fly, but for me that drive is a killer for one day.
I still want to do a TI weekend before winter.

I would love to get together to learn to fly the Rev. This coming weekend (10 & 11 Oct) is busy for me (dive instructor & CPR/first aid instructor). Possibly through week if I get up early and drive down (drive gas tanker at night). I will see what I can come up with and get back with you. I REALLY do want to learn to fly the Rev.

#7 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:26 AM

Hi Tempest...
I might be finding my way down to Daytona over the winter. I'll be glad to let you know, when I know.
Good luck, until then.

Oh, a bit of advice, read, and reread the threads here. There's a wealth of great info which should help a great deal.
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#8 stevepigeon

stevepigeon

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:05 PM

Tempest
we will be flyin this weekend let us know so we can get together we will have you flyin in 20 min no problem

hopefully we will see ya let us know Steve n Sherri
Steve & Sherri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users