Powerblast 4-8 rods

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sylvain Bouju

Sylvain Bouju
  • Forum Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:19 AM

Any suggestion for having Powerblast 2-4 or 4-8 replacement rods in Europe at less than (something like...) double the cost?

Edited by Sylvain Bouju, 24 August 2009 - 01:22 AM.

#2 Downforce Fighter

Downforce Fighter
  • Forum Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:59 AM

Any suggestion for having Powerblast 2-4 or 4-8 replacement rods in Europe at less than (something like...) double the cost?

Might be long gone now, and not needed anymore, but at least the 2-4 as far as those are the same as the older Superblast rods, can be purchased for as "little as" 120 including shipping costs which is (given the overall price of that Beast) quite fair.

Dont know for the 4-8 though, for these are hard to come by .

But i know what u mean, i would love to have a revolution Rollbag if it wouldnt be three times the cost of the US. :wub:

#3 RevWizard

RevWizard

Rev Guru and Historian

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:34 AM

Might be long gone now, and not needed anymore, but at least the 2-4 as far as those are the same as the older Superblast rods, can be purchased for as "little as" 120 including shipping costs which is (given the overall price of that Beast) quite fair.

Dont know for the 4-8 though, for these are hard to come by .

But i know what u mean, i would love to have a revolution Rollbag if it wouldnt be three times the cost of the US. :wub:

Try kiteworld in the UK. They should have more reasonable prices.

Long John (formerly Mr. R)

STACK International Executive Committee - 6/1996-6/2008
International Rules Book Committee and STACK International Head Judge - 6/2004-6/2008
World Sport Kite Championship Judge - 2004-2005-2006(Chief Judge)
13x 1st - 12x 2nd - 6x 3rd places in 37 overall Quadline individual competitions

Web Site - http://www.johnnmitchell.com/index.html Check it out today!

#4 Downforce Fighter

Downforce Fighter
  • Forum Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:42 PM

Try kiteworld in the UK. They should have more reasonable prices.

Thx, i found it when i ordered the Stuff to make one myself, but thats okay since i revealed the mysteries of our sewing machine. And i ll be happy with the results (hopefully)

So i have to fill that bag first before i ll be allowed to buy the real thing....

mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users